This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 9

Topic » Elimination 9

2080 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
WTF Im just showing my support for Britt cuz She had my back all along as far as I know and if I got sent home by her should at least Root for her too
2080 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I have decided to quit, everyone. I’ve already lost in the elimination and wish good luck to Piddu, Semaj, Wyatt, Patrick, Lalisa, Nolan and Eric!! Glad to still come out of this game actually wanting to be your friend and work with you in the future. This was such a shitty season with even shittier people who proved to me that you really can’t trust anyone and their word is just as good as the next one’s. The rest of you showed me your true colors and have said things or shown me that I absolutely cannot trust ya’ll ever again. The people I truly support know who they are and I hope you kick ass!! Play your hearts out and play to WIN. Not for second or third place. Good Luck and Good Bye to such a terrible game.
2080 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
owow at least u could have quit the previous round LOL
2080 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
Rip Brittany idk why anyone would quit and take a 2 season ban but it was fun having you. Rodrigo stop commenting oh my God literally you being here still would just be you going home this round anyways
2080 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
I never like to see anyone have to give up, but under the circumstances I understand. Sorry to see you go Britt, you killed it this season <3 You did THAT and the game won't be the same without you. ilysm and I'll win this season for you <3

https://i.gifer.com/1Dwn.gif
2080 days 9 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Sorry Brittany if I ever made you feel bad- never my intentions. I’m still open to being friends if you ever decide to let me back in.
2080 days 9 hours ago
semajdude
Ethan leavebritt alone u literally bullied her to quit u should feel ashamed
2080 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
2080 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
2080 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
On a more serious note, I'm sorry to see you go Brittany. Ideally we would have worked together but we just never connected before the sides were solidified and it was hard to make any progress after that. I think you played well and would have thrived had it not been for Ethan000!
2080 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I can't wait to see who wins nbkiller or semajdude!!!
*smiles at Nolan*
2080 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
I am so disappointed. This is like Coral quitting Gauntlet 3.
2080 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/20lHfBEhFQNAQ/giphy.gif

Me @ everyone acting like they care now. Ya’ll FAKE (I really am the Marie of this series tho)
2080 days 4 hours ago
FrenchMaid
why are you so bitter?
it's a fucking group game ffs
even though you quit, you should be proud of how you played. You really were one of the fiercest competitors in this game and played a solid game until quitting your elimination comp.
i think it's safe to say players like you and me usually dont usually make it this far in a RSF season, let alone getting a higher placements to some of the most iconic RSF winners.
2080 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
why are you responding like it was directed towards you? it was directed to everyone in general but it seems like it hit you hard. and it may be a group game but it shows me how much these people actually value friendships outside of this game, which is very little considering how many insults have been thrown at me personally. you may not understand how I feel because you haven’t gone through what I have or just don’t value true friendship as much as I did before Redneck island but it truely did hurt to be thrown to the curb by people I thought were friends.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!