This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2

Topic » Challenge 2

2088 days 12 hours ago
wuau
That's actually shock me that I actually get 5 votes
2088 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
https://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Evil_95d6ce_316839.gif

me taking my key card into phase 2
2088 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
Christian threw off the curve. Everyone, attack him!
2088 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
so if i had the most votes, would i get anything apart from leaderboard points? like the points used in auction, would that go to me? or no i wouldn't be eligible
2088 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Auction points would go to the holder of the key card
2088 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Points Earned in this Challenge8

50 - Christian_
30 - Ethan000
12 - Pieguy555
10 - FrenchMaid
10 - BOBROCKS333
9 - LaFierceBrittany2
9 - Novamax243
7 - Lalisa
5 - Absol
5 - rodrigueseve
5 - Timster
4 - BBlover96
4 - splozojames50
4 - mysterygame2
4 - Patrick319
3 - Gaiaphagee
2 - coolexchangestudent
2 - Piddu
2 - semajdude
2 - wuau
2 - aiwfwyattroh
2 - bbfan21
2 - nbkiller
2 - nick9811
1 - awwsum11
1 - Jkjkjk15
1 - Jordonk

In addition, Christian_ earns 50 BONUS points for winning the challenge.
2088 days 12 hours ago
Lalisa
LmAO christian rly broke the point allocation
2088 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
ayyyy I got 2! 1 more than I thought! Thanks rshow for the round-up
2088 days 11 hours ago
Absol
12 votes without doing anything... that does take talent
2088 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
So like, my keycard choice is relatively easy because the person I'm giving it to helped me spam during the night while I was sleeping and I'd like to repay all the hard work they put in to help lock in my win.

So I officially give my keycard to Lalisa! Thanks for spamming 200 people while I slumbered away! :D

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1ec4e1bb5a52770acb8051ab35f9215f/tumblr_nrco2uMSp71ttlkbwo1_250.gif
2088 days 11 hours ago
Lalisa
aw thx
2088 days 11 hours ago
FrenchMaid
congrats

https://media.tenor.com/images/4efd1748e7b70b5b9837e602bddcde11/tenor.gif
2088 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Christian_ has chosen to give a KEY CARD to Lalisa.

That means, Lalisa you are guaranteed a spot in Stage 2 and the Top 20.

To the remaining 20 of you, you are now at risk for elimination.  The Auction for Christian_'s third KEY CARD will not occur until after we know who will enter elimination as those in Elimination will be INELIGIBLE to bid on the KEY CARD.

All 27 of you will now each vote in ONE PERSON into Elimination.  You cannot vote for anyone with a KEY CARD meaning you CANNOT vote for:

splozojames50
Piddu
wuau
rodrigueseve
Timster
Christian_
Lalisa

You can vote for anyone else, even yourself if you choose to.  The TWO PEOPLE who receive the most votes will enter Elimination.  They will then have the power to choose their opponent from those that voted for them AND those who do not vote.

If you do not vote by the deadline, your vote will count as a self vote, your Leaderboard points will be cut IN HALF and you will be eligible to be chosen for Elimination automatically if you are not one of the 2 with the most votes.

TO BE CLEAR, when we reveal the results, I will NOT reveal who everyone voted for.  I will simply reveal:

1. The total vote tallies (who received votes and how many)
2. Who voted for those in Elimination (Received the most votes) as they are who they can choose from.

So if you voted for someone who was NOT one of the Top 2 vote getters then your vote will remain anonymous but by process of elimination people will now who you possibly could have voted for since I reveal who got votes and how many they got.

You are allowed to change your vote after you send it but whatever is most recently sent to me by the deadline is FINAL.

In the event of a tie, the challenge winner will cast the tiebreaker vote publicly.

Also:

In the event a player is voted in and no one who voted them into Elimination is eligible to be chosen then the person with the next most votes will be sent in against them.  If there is a tie for next most votes then the voted in player gets to choose their opponent from all those tied.

You have until TOMORROW (Thursday) at 12:15 am est (24 hours from now) to send me your Elimination Vote.
2088 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
I’m voting for coolexchangestudent so anyone else who wants to is free to do so <3
2087 days 14 hours ago
Absol
why is awwsum11 such a rotted cunt

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!