This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 9

2360 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Saturday @ 9 Pm EST - 12 Pm EST
2360 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
What about for Sunday @Mike
2360 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Saturday
2360 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lol well it would suck for someone to not be able to compete at f5 so any chance of a non live? If not hopefully you choose me and bobs time frame lol
2360 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you cannot all agree on a time I will choose a time or if it is possible, convert it to non-live.

You won't find out until tomorrow in that scenario
2360 days 5 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
welp looks like it's saturday then wow hope my timeframe gets picked !
2360 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
I received choices from all 4.  Both BOBROCKS333 and Pieguy555 chose ticofernandez as their opponent.  Both ticofernandez and rawr121 chose Pieguy555 as their opponent.  Thus only 1 matchup gets their opponent of choice

The match ups for the Pit will be:

Pieguy555   vs.   ticofernandez

BOBROCKS333   vs.   rawr121

You still need to discuss in the group and all agree on a time to have the Pit TODAY otherwise I will pick a time.
2359 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
You all could not agree on a time and so I will choose one

Since all your times are all at different points luckily for you this Pit can be converted into a non live format.  So this Pit will be NON live and must be played TODAY before 3 am est as in started by then. 

You will not know the rules until you play it. You are NOT ALLOWED to share the rules of it or any hints with other players. If you do then you will receive a heavy penalty in the Pit. In addition if you send me proof of another player breaking those rules then you will receive an advantage in the Pit

I must be online and will let you know when you can play. I will be online later today for it but I still need to finish a few details with it so I will let you know when you can play
2359 days 15 hours ago
ticofernandez
Ok mail me when your ready please i need to do it by like 7
2359 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Due to last minute plans I have tonight which will make me unavailable for a good portion of the night and the fact I just became available and still need to fix last minute details this Pit will be delayed until TOMORROW (Sunday)   I apologize for this inconvenience.

The Pit will be LIVE TOMORROW so please discuss and agree on a time for TOMORROW.
2359 days 12 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
So next reckoning on Monday?
2359 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes
2358 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here
2358 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
lets get this show on the road
2358 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!