This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 9

2358 days 14 hours ago
ticofernandez
gl mike that was tough
2358 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post results when both matchups finish.
2358 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I now have the results.

I will reveal the results 1 matchup at a time.
2358 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
*waves goodbye*

twas a good run
2358 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
BOBROCKS333 vs rawr121

After 5 minutes, 57 seconds, BOBROCKS333 sent his submission.

After 15 minutes, 5 seconds, rawr121 sent his submission.

Their match was:

GIF:

https://imgflip.com/gif/1znin3

QUESTIONS:

1. List the 4 colors that DO NOT end in A, E, I, O, U or Y in the order they appear in the GIF.  1 point for each color in the correct position (4 pts available)

2. Out of the even numbers listed from 1-20, which one even number from that group is NOT included in the list?  3 points available for correct answer.  If both players are incorrect, whoever is closest earns 1 point. (3 pts available)

3. List the 4 seasons listed in the GIF in the order they appear in the GIF.  1 point available for each shape in the correct position (4 pts available)

4. How many words are listed in the GIF?  5 points available if answer exactly correct.  If both players in a matchup are incorrect, whoever is closest earns 3 points. (5 pts available)

5. Of the 12 animals in the Chinese Zodiaz, which 2 are NOT listed in the GIF?  2 points available for each correct answer (4 pts available)

6. List the 5 states listed in the GIF that start with A, E, I, O, U or Y in alphabetical order.  1 points for each state in the correct position (5 pts available)

The answers were:

1. Yellow, Green, Red, Pink
2. 6
3. Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring
4. 64
5. Rabbit/Dragon
6. Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Oklahoma

BOBROCKS333 got all questions correct.  rawr121 got #4 wrong by guessing 58.

By a score of 25-20, Congratulations BOBROCKS333 you win this Pit and remain in the game.

I am sorry rawr121, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 44: Redneck Island 2. I hope to see you in the future
2358 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
tragic
2358 days 13 hours ago
ticofernandez
fuck if its 64 for both bye me
2358 days 13 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
slayyyyyyyy

sorry anthony :(
2358 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Pieguy555 vs ticofernandez

After 11 minutes, 38 seconds, ticofernandez sent his submission.

After 11 minutes, 46 seconds, Pieguy555 sent his submission.

Their match was:

GIF:

https://imgflip.com/gif/1znin3

QUESTIONS:

1. List the 4 colors that end in A, E, I, O, U or Y in the order they appear in the GIF.  1 point for each color in the correct position (4 pts available)

2. List the 5 states listed in the GIF that DO NOT start with A, E, I, O, U or Y in alphabetical order.  1 points for each state in the correct position (5 pts available)

3. List the 4 shapes listed in the GIF in the order they appear in the GIF.  1 point available for each shape in the correct position (4 pts available)

4. Of the 12 months in the year, which 2 are NOT listed in the GIF?  2 points available for each correct answer (4 pts available)

5. How many words are listed in the GIF?  5 points available if answer exactly correct.  If both players in a matchup are incorrect, whoever is closest earns 3 points. (5 pts available)

6. Out of the odd numbers listed from 1-20, which one odd number from that group is NOT included in the list?  3 points available for correct answer.  If both players are incorrect, whoever is closest earns 1 point. (3 pts available)

The answers were:

1. White, Lime, Gray, Orange
2. Delaware, Kansas, Maine, Nebraska, Tennessee
3. Triangle, Circle, Square, Oval
4. June/December
5. 64
6. 11

Both ticofernandez and Pieguy555 got every question right EXCEPT #5 guessing 45 and 62 respectively.  Thus it came down to who earned points for #5 by who was closer.

By a score of 23-20, Congratulations Pieguy555 you win this Pit and remain in the game.

I am sorry ticofernandez, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 44: Redneck Island 2. I hope to see you in the future
2358 days 13 hours ago
ticofernandez
grats mike GG and gl
2358 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
gg Tico. That was a really close matchup.
2357 days 7 hours ago
Timster
This was a good elimination challenge. Good idea Rshow. Let's see if the copy cats steal this from you! Suitman's!!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!