This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 9

2358 days 23 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
hiii
2358 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to TODAY'S LIVE Pit.

Today you will be playing Speed Reader.

In this Pit, I will provide you all with a GIF that flashes a lot of words in quick succession.  Each matchup will then be given their own set of 6 questions.  Your goal is to use the GIF to answer these 6 questions.

The way it will work is once I send you the GIF and your questions, your goal is to answer the questions as fast as you can.  However, each of you will get ONE AND ONLY ONE SUBMISSION so when you are as sure of your answers as you can be you will mail them to me.  Whichever person in each matchup who answers more questions correctly thus earning more points wins this Pit and remains in the game while the loser is eliminated.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Keep in mind that when the GIF goes through all the words it loops and starts from the beginning immediately with no pause between the end and the beginning. 

In the event of a tie in points (questions answered), whoever mailed me their guess first wins the tiebreaker.

Any questions?
2358 days 23 hours ago
ticofernandez
ready
2358 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
Are you sending the gif here or in mails?
2358 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The GIF and the questions will all be sent via mail.
2358 days 23 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
okie dokie
2358 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ready
2358 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
okay
2358 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Does everyone understand and are ready to begin?
2358 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
yes
2358 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Yes
2358 days 23 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
sure
2358 days 23 hours ago
ticofernandez
si
2358 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now mail you the GIFs and questions.

Once I send it you may begin.

You will each have ONE GUESS to answer all 6 questions meaning the guess only counts if you have an answer for all 6.

Whoever earns the most points wins.  If tied, whoever sent first wins.

Good luck.
2358 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Pit is now on.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!