This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 5

Topic » Face Off 5

2419 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
My plea:

You want to know WHY nobody ever wants to work with you? You want to WHY you have to go win every single competition in the damn game in order to not be at risk of elimination? It's because, despite preaching loyalty and honor and working together till the bitter end, you go and backstab people because you're bored and want to create "drama"? Well I'm sorry that winning all of the competitions has made this game a little BORING for you, but for the peasants of this game who are having to work after every competition to stay alive, we aren't very bored. So I'm SORRY that you need to feel the need to "spice up" this very, very dull season, but you know, I'm just a poor slow peasant who can only win competitions designed to play everyone against each other! I'm sorry that I can't recite the first 124 digits of pi, or recite the boot order of every single Challenge season, but I try my best, I really do! But yeah, trust me, if I survive this sad and pathetic attempt at ensuring your 99% odds of winning go up to 100%, trust me, I will bring the fucking drama. You want this game to not be boring? Sorry we're not entertaining enough for you, but I can try my best to improve, I swear! But yeah, you better fucking hope, and you better fucking pray, that I lose in this elimination. Because if I come back, I will fucking do whatever it takes to make sure your ass goes out that door next. Forget about 19 hours. I'd fucking go for 190 hours if it means you lose this season. I get that this is a game. But when you decided to lose all respect for me and act like I'm not fucking worthy of being allowed to know the precious truth, then well, why should I treat you any differently? Goodbye and good riddance, enjoy winning everything until Alex gives you your 13th or so win. Con-fucking-gratulations.
2419 days 19 hours ago
mysterygame2
I forgot where that's from but it looks like it was coming for bobrocks by the 13th or so win lmao
2419 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
I was about to say why is he writing such a long speech
2419 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
It has now been 10 minutes.

awwsum11 it is now time for your decision.

Please post the name of the player whose Challenge Key you will be STEALING as well as the reason why you are stealing their key.

You must then post who you will give that Key to since you will be in possession of multiple keys which cannot be done.  You must give it to someone who currently does not have a key.  You must also state the reason why you are giving them that key.
2419 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
Round 3:
mysterygame2 (16 of 21 people):

Absol
awwsum11
Lalisa
----
Round 3 Tie-breaker:
mysterygame2 - awwsum11
----
Round 5:
mysterygame2 (14 of 18 people):

awwsum11
Christian_
Lalisa
----
https://imgur.com/a/L2a8c

I steal mysterygame2's key.
2419 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
Yeah because that's TOTALLY your reason and not the fact your best friends with Christian and Liam.
2419 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
And, as for who I give the key to...
I appreciate loyalty, and I will stand by those who stand by me. Therefore, as a sign of that appreciation, I give this key to Molecule.
2419 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
Oh wow I appreciate loyalty as well!!

awwsum11 (1 of 20 people):

Chandlerp1996
Max7313
Molecule
2419 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that, mysterygame2 you have lost your Key and now re-join the rest of the players who will need to fight to earn a key.

Since awwsum11 has 2 Keys he cannot keep both and has chosen to give the extra Challenge Key to Molecule.
2419 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
congrats molecule! <3
2419 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
Unlike you, I can adapt and improve relationships Ray. I appreciate that he voted with us and I am going to reciprocate that.
2419 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
Loyalty goes a LONG way with you Eric, doesn't it!
2419 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
And unlike you Eric I don't have to join with 4 other people that I go on calls with every other day and play roblox with frequently.

I wish I had a Moohades, Christian, Lalisa, and Bambino in this game.
2419 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
Sorry I don't read your mind. If you are talking about something specifically, please explain.
2419 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
Oh I didn't realize we weren't allowed to sign up to play a fun game with friends, my mistake!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!