This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 5

Topic » Face Off 5

2423 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear the RSF policy on scheduling:

All events will occur on the day they are planned.  At most they can be pushed back to the next day but only if everyone agrees.  If on the day it is meant to be played those involved cannot agree on a time it will AUTOMATICALLY be pushed back to the following day.  However, the person or people who were the cause for it unable to be scheduled the designated day (who was most involved in not agreeing on the designated day) will receive a SEVERE penalty not just in the event scheduled that is being delayed but for THE ENTIRE DURATION of the season while they are still in.  For each day it is delayed the penalty becomes more and more severe with the extreme case being expulsion.

This policy has always been in place and will not change so keep this in mind while scheduling.
2423 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
In addition, the severe penalty will affect casting in future seasons as it shows a player's difficulty in scheduling.
2423 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
Chandler <3 win this for me
2423 days 9 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
i can do 12 pm EST
2423 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
I agree to 12pm EST
2423 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
So far 2/3 agree to 12 pm est which is 9 hours, 40 minutes from now.
2423 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Works for me
2423 days ago
RShowFreak
All of you have agreed to 12 pm est which is 2 hours, 45 minutes from now.

I will see you then.
2422 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2422 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
*walks in*
2422 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time to begin.
2422 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to today's LIVE Face Off.

Today you will be playing Ball Buster.

In this Face Off you will all be in an arena with 1 giant ball and each of you having your own goal.  This Face Off is very simple, you must push the ball into your goal to score a point.  To do this you post the phrase:

PUSHES BALL TOWARDS (EXACT USERNAME OF PLAYER)'S GOAL

Capitalization DOES NOT COUNT but spelling DOES COUNT.  You can push the ball towards ANY goal, not just your own.  When the ball has been pushed towards the same goal in FOUR CONSECUTIVE POSTS then the ball scores and we stop and reset.

The first player to score 2 points will win this Face Off and will immediately afterwards (within a small time frame) steal a Challenge Key from a current keyholder.  The other 2 will face the High Council Court where 1 will be eliminated and the other will steal a Voting Key from a current keyholder.

Since Chandlerp1996 did not vote at a previous Face Off vote he will have a penalty in this Face Off.  His penalty is that while the others need only 2 points to win, he will need 3 points to win this Face Off.

Any questions?
2422 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
Nope ready to go
2422 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
The others are not here but they both agreed to this time so we will still play.

We will begin Round 1 in a moment.

Post the word

READY

when you are ready to begin.
2422 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
*stamps foot as Julian and Chandler are offline for 1-8 hours*

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!