This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 7

Topic » Gen 2 Season 7

3595 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
As always, the season is picked by the new method.  Each person who finished 5th-14th (10 people) sent me 3 suggestions for the season they want to be next.  Then I put them in a randomizer to give me 3 choices.  If an option was said multiple times, it had a greater chance of being picked. 

The other requirement was that they could not vote for anything that had been done in the past 5 seasons (Free Agents, Endurance, Big Brother, Solitary, Cutthroat)

Ultimately, when the choice is narrowed down to 3, I get opinions from other on what it should be of the 3.

Then I pick one.

The 3 options for RSF Gen 2, Season 7 are:

1. The Inferno: Competitors will be split between two teams: Good Guys and Bad Asses.  They will compete as teams in order to build up a bank account which will help affect the final outcome of the season.  They will then individually compete in The Inferno where players will be eliminated.

2. The Duel: Players will compete as individuals to win challenges and safety.  A schoolyard pick will then be conducted with the player finishing last earning the right to choose their opponent in The Duel.  Winner stays.  Loser goes home.  It is that simple.

3. Fresh Meat:  RSF Veterans will be paired with an RSF Rookie where they will compete as pairs to win challenges and safety and ultimately avoid the dreaded Exile where competitors will face their fate.

Which of these 3 would you want next season to be and why? 

Post your response below.
3595 days 13 hours ago
Dito
Inferno.
3595 days 13 hours ago
Timster
OMG  < 33

Freshmeat is boring so no.

The Duel will suck w/o Nbkiller & bobrocks.. Piddu would win so no.

THE INFERNO IT IS < 3. Tbh that season and Rivals are probably the only The Challenge formats i'll ever compete in again..
3595 days 13 hours ago
bad18life
Any 3 would be great. I want The Duel tbh.
3595 days 13 hours ago
Timster
And I know I can't compete in it but it would be fun to watch since it's easy to follow.
3595 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
The Inferno, Queen of a Season plz
3595 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
freshmeat since you cant make that all luck elimination!
3595 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
The Duel sounds cool

but for Fresh Meat, Would I be allowed to join? this is my first season so I'm not sure about how many seasons I can sign up for in a row, and if I can, Would I be a rookie or a vet?
3595 days 13 hours ago
Timster
Piddu
freshmeat since you cant make that all luck elimination!

Have you seen Turney's freshmeat? Ask Nbkiller & Shadowballer LMAO.  And Rshow's first ever Freshmeat exiles were ALL luck.
3595 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
My order for what i want the most to least
Most: Duel
Middle: Fresh Meat
Least: Inferno
3595 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
UGH I WANT TO PLAY ALL 3

THIS SUCKS SO MUCH
3595 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Idk if my opinion counts since I flopped and might not get chosen but
Duel would be great but inferno i would prob do the best at.

I need a good showing so I pick inferno.
3595 days 13 hours ago
Timster
The Duel will flop if the cast isn't right.. remember Gen 1. The Duel? lol bye.

Freshmeat is a boring format and exiles are boring and stupid.
3595 days 13 hours ago
Dito
Most:Inferno
Eh: Fresh Meat
Least: Duel
3595 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
Duel tbh
3595 days 13 hours ago
Timster
I love how The RSF series has turned into The Challenge series THANKS TO ME < 3.

I was the one who started it all. I encouraged more The Challenge seasons and everyone jumped on board < 3

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!