This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 7

Topic » Gen 2 Season 7

3608 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
IM NOT SIGNING UP FOR THE NEXT ONE ANYWAY
3608 days 17 hours ago
Dito
Inb4 Piddu says he aint signing up. No matter what season it is, he signs up and ends up winning.
3608 days 17 hours ago
nick9811
Piddu, shut up about damn luck challenges. WE GET IT.
3608 days 17 hours ago
Timster
Dito
Timster if it were to be Inferno- Who would be the Bad asses and who would be the good guys?

It dependso n how he determines what a bad ass and a good guy is.

Based on gameplay? Personality?

If someone is good at challenges does that mean they're a "bad ass" or does bad ass mean villain? I feel like most people would be a bad ass.. but including random people I can think of:

BAD ASS:

Piddu
Sarge
idk

GOOD GUYS:
You
Bob
Nbkiller

I could go either way.. i'm seen as a good guy fan favorite sometimes. But i've also been banned for telling off Rshow and i've backstabbed quite a few people in this series.
3608 days 17 hours ago
Timster
People who don't fight and usually play a lot and do decent would be good guys as well I think.

Leo, (wow i forgot the rest)

I think Jordonk and Micahel222 would qualify as bad asses.
3608 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
I would be a good guy.
3608 days 17 hours ago
Timster
Shadowballer's history:

3rd in A Coaches after being screwed over by the jury twist and getting 1 out of 9 jury votes because the cast wanted someone in the finals who would lose to Bad18life and they thought I would lose so I got like 8/9 jury votes and Badlife got like 7.

2nd in Freshmeat 2 cause Piddu played and won ofc.

6th in Free Agents because Jharrin screwed him over by letting Bob win and then blocking him when he knew he lost. But tbh that's partially Shadow's fault for egging him on.
3608 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
Where do I post suggestions, I'll just do them here:

1) Do not do a 100%, no skill involved, luck challenge. I get it, all your seasons have had luck but please add some skill or make it that it's an elimination rotation, so every fourth is luck or some kind of outline. Recycle eliminations if you can't think of a lot of new/good ones!

2) PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE, stop with the board game ones!

3) Do not do challenges that one person can lose it for your team, since you don't do any that one person can win it. I.e pass the torch. It's unfair if people aren't online and the rest of the team suffers!

4) Don't be afraid to be in charge. If contestant A is threatening contestant B that if he wins, he's being spammed out of stars, you step in. This is your group game and if someone is gonna get spammed out due to your group game, you need to take action against them!

5) Be able to take constructive criticism and be able to change some rules. Every season it's like "it's the rules, I can't change it now" sure you can. Where does it say you can't?
3608 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
Oh 6) Have those things you do during apps that give people a better chance at getting in and have one be come up with an elimination. I can come up with at least 5 that have not been done!

7) Don't do challenges that can "end in a few hours" we need exact times. How we know you're not just waiting for your favorite team to post last and then you end it? Of course like I know you don't do that, but me/you had a lot of exchange of words and I just feel like the season would have been easier for you, had I gotten out!
3608 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
@Timster

You had a huge advantage in the beginning with the polls. I sucked at spamming and Piddu didn't start helping me until like 40 minutes to an hour later.

Also we were supposed to be banned because of that lol. I'm surprised Alex removed our bans.
3608 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
8) Maybe do recycled eliminations like in free agents and post the elimination before the draw, that way people are 100% sure, it's not whatever you feel like doing. So like, we walk in and see the wall set up or the tug of war one set-up. Again, I really doubt you rig but it can be so easy for a host to be like "oh piddu, he's gonna win the season, i'll give him a luck elimination and maybe he'll be out, plus he always mails me saying im a bad host"
3608 days 17 hours ago
nick9811
God damn you're annoying
3608 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
WELL IM SORRY BITCH BUT WHEN YOU GET OUT OF DUE TO A 100% LUCK ELIMINATION, WHEN IN ACTUALITY HAD IT BEEN SKILL, YOU WOULD HAVE WON THE WHOLE SEASON HANDS DOWN, NO QUESTION ASKED, THEN I WANNA SEE YOU NOT BE A LITTLE UPSET ABOUT IT
3608 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes from Eliminated Players:

6-The Gauntlet
4-The Inferno
4-The Duel
3-Survivor
2-Whodunnit
2-The Ruins
2-The Amazing Race
1-Fresh Meat
1-Opposite Worlds
1-Moolah Beach
1-Rivals
1-Battle of the Exes
1-I Love Money
3608 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
LMAO AT BATTLE OF THE EXES. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DATED WERE ME AND ICEICE

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!