This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Free Agents Reunion

Topic » Free Agents Reunion

3637 days 22 hours ago
jman96
Oh
3637 days 22 hours ago
Timster
IceIceBaby
Best character on VH1 shows is ofc:
Buckwild or Sapphyri x

SAAPHYRI AND BUCKWILD ARE SO UNDERRATED. I know Megan is a "goddess" and all but these 2 do not get credit. Without them ILM 2 wouldn't be half as good as it was. Remember when Saaphyri passed out on purpose to stall the vault? LMAO
3637 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
@nbkiller

Knowing you survived The Draw all season, how does it feel to have The Draw ultimately give you 4th place in the Final Challenge?

Oh it wasn't the draw that gave me 4th place, it was spinner554 giving the answer to Absol. Yes, I will admit that Jacob and I were working together on the list checkpoint, but that was bc we were trying to at least be able to catch up a little and we figured that it would be best to work together on that checkpoint.

We would've included Absol, but he didn't ask LOL

I liked the whole final challenge except for the list part since the people who had the list copied down (or indirectly like Timster did) got a 3+ hour lead on the rest of us.
3637 days 22 hours ago
Joel_N
IceIceBaby
Best character on VH1 shows is ofc:
Buckwild or Sapphyri x

No the best character ever was New York obviously.....
3637 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
@BOBROCKS333

How does it feel to come close by getting 2nd but ultimately falling short?
3637 days 22 hours ago
Timster
@Joel_N

I don't really remember that much strategy that happened in ILM2 I need to re-watch but I love Myammee soley because she's the most suprising winner in reality tv history for me.

She started off not wanting to jump off the boat in the very first episode because she didn't want to get her weave wet... every episode she put a ridiculous plastic wrap around her head to keep her hair dry. LOL how did she win in the finals against 2 guys? I thought that was so funny.
3637 days 22 hours ago
Joel_N
Talking about ILM makes me want to go buy the first 2 seasons on itunes.. I want to see Season 4 again but I can't find it anywhere
3637 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
YAS TIMMY!
I cried so hard when she did that. I hope someone does that on Survivor to get out of being voted out x
3637 days 22 hours ago
Timster
Ugh it was so frustrating that New York was "too famous" to go on I Love Money.

Imagine New York vs Saaphryi or New York vs Megan. It would be hillarious. I'd love to see how all the guys from her show interact with her. Would they work with her or eliminate her? #Dramaz
3637 days 22 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
@BOBROCKS333

How does it feel to come close by getting 2nd but ultimately falling short?

It feels fine lmao? I don't rly care about winning, and I never even expected to make the finals. I knew the final would be some dumb challenge that I'd have no shot at winning, so I was just trying to do the best that I personally could. THATS PROBS NOT THE ANSWER YOU WANT BUT THATS THE ANSWER YOURE GETTING
3637 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
OH JOEL

I HAVE LINKS TO SEASON 4 SO JUST MAIL ME AFTER THE REUNION
3637 days 22 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Lol
3637 days 22 hours ago
Timster
@Joel_N lol I have a link to all the I LOve Money shows from a tumblr page :):)
3637 days 22 hours ago
EM002
3637 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
HEY

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!