This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Free Agents Reunion

Topic » Free Agents Reunion

3647 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
oop never mind joel LMAO
3647 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tbh I think they should of aired ILM 3, So many of my faves were on it.
3647 days 5 hours ago
Joel_N
@nbkiller

YESSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE!! I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU GIVE ME THE LINKS (virus free) TO SEASON 4
3647 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
@Joel
last page
3647 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Finalists:  Where does this Final Challenge rank among other Final Challenges you have competed in during your RSF stints in terms of difficulty and how memorable it will be
3647 days 5 hours ago
Joel_N
nbkiller
oop never mind joel LMAO

You got my hopes up :(
3647 days 5 hours ago
EM002
LOL Joel look at Page #4
3647 days 5 hours ago
Timster
ILM 1 & 2 > ILM 4

I can't rank 1 & 2. They're both perfect. I absolutely love both and it's hard to pick a winner.

4 sucked because that black male stripper guy ran the game and Brittanya refused to make a move before getting voided. Dumb bitch.

I hated the final 3. I didn't like the black girl (shocker right?) she was too whiny. The guy was okay.. and Mindy was cool I rooted for her but she wasn't that interesting so I just didn't really care..
3647 days 5 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Finalists:  Where does this Final Challenge rank among other Final Challenges you have competed in during your RSF stints in terms of difficulty and how memorable it will be

Well I don't remember any of the other finals I've done rly LOL, it's been a while.  But I'll remember this one for a while FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS. It wasn't fun, Checkpoint 3 was dumb as fuck, and the whole thing just had a negative vibe.
3647 days 5 hours ago
Joel_N
Thanks em!!

Im gonna binge watch them now because I miss them
3647 days 5 hours ago
EM002
I never liked season 1.... too predictable
3647 days 5 hours ago
Dito
@Bobrocks

Whats up with the negative attitude?
3647 days 5 hours ago
Joel_N
@timster

Brittanya is so fucking stupid.. Brooklyn was the shit and I wanted him to win it.
3647 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
------------------------------------------------

difficulty- probably the toughest (not bc it was actually tough, just that it was more frustrating than the rest)

memorable- It's def memorable *cough cough* CHECKPOINT 3 *cough cough*, but I have close to a photographic memory in the fact that I literally remember each checkpoint from every final challenge I've done in this series.
3647 days 5 hours ago
Timster

------------------

A Coaches Game > Free Agents > The Rest.

I hate all counting parts in finals. It destroys them tbh. A Coaches didn't have any counting and Free Agents was more piecing together a puzzle and doing math than straight counting. So it's my 2nd favorite final out of 5 finals :).

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!