This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Two

Topic » Challenge Two

3636 days 5 hours ago
coltsfan876
6 hours 9 min agoRShowFreak
@Piddu

dont post false mails from me

I received it but have yet to respond

Do it again and you will be disqualified

Crying at this.
3635 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Piddu
I SINGLE HANDLEDLY GOT YOU IN JORDONK. DONT EVER COME AT ME AGAIN SHADY BITCH!
--
Actually, This is a lie because I was also the one who was like there being the person to tell people to vote Jordon. Kthx Scott don't steal the spotlight

http://31.media.tumblr.com/005c536f7d8b590b1eab72670a7876dc/tumblr_mr95rkhZAM1qd89zjo2_250.gif
3635 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Jordonk
I have the people I respect and they all know who they are:) as for the rest of you that suck at everything then I will keep being the way I am and calling you out and not kissing your butt when you win. Gl to whoever goes against me

Andrea runs her mouth then get Los demolished when it's time to put up. *flashback at me sending you home in fm2
--
Uhm, Sorry but haven't I beaten you in the last two challenges? I think you need to be put in your place boo. Don't worry Jordon because I'll be there to make sure I can laugh my ass off when your being sent out of this game. Now if you don't mind boo I think you need to re-evaluate your game because right now you're more pathetic than Me2013 was in Endurance x

http://media.tumblr.com/b9a840724795e2a1ad1949614a3ba2f1/tumblr_mqmashmR3n1ql2ui0o6_250.gif
3635 days 21 hours ago
Jordonk
I won't be able to make it tonight because I'll be with family. I'll take muh 26th place
3635 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Oh @ jkjkjk LOL. WE COO WE COO
3635 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
FUN FACT:

JordonK and Michael222 were partners in RSF Season 19: Freshmeat II and both got voted into this week's elimination!
3635 days 10 hours ago
jman96
Congrats sarge and michael

Bye jk and jordon.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!