This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Two

Topic » Challenge Two

3647 days 13 hours ago
Absol
Jordon, you can't piss me off because I really just feel bad for you at this point.
3647 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
this confirms it..I DEF. GOTTA PLAY MORE CHALLS IN THIS SERIES!!
3647 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
From RShowFreak
How do I go about
May 28, 2014 19:36:56
to Piddu
Flipping all the cards will not guarantee you face Jordon. If you draw the other kill card first, you will go in and face Michael.
3647 days 13 hours ago
Absol
RAB WE SHOULD HAVE A REMATCH SOMETIME LMFAO
#BATTLEOFTHETEAMPICKERS
3647 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
LOL..YOU'RE OWN JT!!!..IMMA BRING MY A-GAME NEXT TIME
3647 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
*ON
3647 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Piddu

dont post false mails from me

I received it but have yet to respond

Do it again and you will be disqualified
3647 days 13 hours ago
Jordonk
Boom boom. You are scared to draw it. You wanted a reason to not do it:):):). Just draw the card and take your chances against me or Michael
3647 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
OMG #EXPOSED :(
3647 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
To clarify, no player can draw multiple cards in The Draw UNTIL there is only one kill card left.  In the event one kill card is left and a player still in The Draw wants to pull multiple cards then they can but if they choose to do so, they are going into Elimination.  You CANNOT Draw Multiple Cards just to increase chances someone later has a greater chance of going in.  If you draw multiple cards, you are GOING INTO ELIMINATION
3647 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol see how vulnerable Scott is. He is afraid to go against me. I can't wait to see when he actually has to go in
3647 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: For drawing multiple cards, I must be informed BOTH on Chatzy at The Draw and on Tengaged to confirm the right person wishes to do so.
3647 days 12 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hmm i got a vote Timster im coming for you... Thats the only enemy i can hace lol no one else was mean!
3647 days 10 hours ago
Timster
I wasn't mean, i've never spoken to you or heard of you before over most people so.
3647 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I dont mean mean lol i mean your the only one who voted me and im just kidding lol i dont care its fine

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!