This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Two

Topic » Challenge Two

3671 days 9 hours ago
Absol
https://31.media.tumblr.com/51753d4b41d369048cfa5cff1d9e0936/tumblr_n5ygx8z3s21s9eqyfo1_500.gif
3671 days 9 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
But you can't use that excuse rawr, it's free agents there is no team
3671 days 9 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
heyy
3671 days 9 hours ago
Joel_N
lol @ andrea
3671 days 9 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Ok Leo but it's what the team wanted

I'm not gonna put my self out there and get a target on MY back

It's my game not y'all's at the end of the day Jordan is in the duel

And I'm not
3671 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
I have the people I respect and they all know who they are:) as for the rest of you that suck at everything then I will keep being the way I am and calling you out and not kissing your butt when you win. Gl to whoever goes against me
3671 days 9 hours ago
jman96
Gl mike and jordon.
3671 days 9 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I'm not saying that it's bad to vote Jordon in I'm saying if you're gonna vote someone in own it, don't pussy out and say "it's best for the team" when next mission you're not gonna be on the same team of half those people
3671 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
I've been in 15 eliminations they don't scare me. I'm not stupid enough to volenteer but I'm ready to go in every time
3671 days 9 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Ok well I did what I did and idgaf what you or jordon think

It's not pussying out so don't come at me like that
3671 days 9 hours ago
rabbaj
*stares @ Jordon*...you crazy, lol..DEY SCARE ME GURLZ!!
3671 days 9 hours ago
Joel_N
3671 days 9 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
If you don't care then why you so mad bro?
3671 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
I'll come at you however I want. You are a nobody in this game. Just like absol and Andrea. Absol is one of the most ignorant people I have met and Andrea runs her mouth then get Los demolished when it's time to put up. *flashback at me sending you home in fm2

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!