This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge One

Topic » Challenge One

3641 days 13 hours ago
Timster
I didn't win the first challenge but not in the draw so... so far i'm NO ONE. BECAUSE IT WAS A TEAM CHALLENGE THE FIRST TIME AND YOU EITHER WON OR PARTICIPATED IN THE DRAW.

#LifeRuined
3641 days 13 hours ago
Absol
EXACTLY JOEL...
3641 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Yay I got 2nd lmao x
Sorry Tyler but you probs had an inactive as your jar holder anyways
3641 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
Wes vs Kenny alliance.
Bobrocks vs piddu alliance
3641 days 11 hours ago
Piddu
why ppl making it a bobrocks vs piddu thing. u want bobrocks do it urself!

anyway who won freshmeat 1? nelson or nick?

and xmen was amazing
3641 days 10 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Does Rshow let us know who gets pick to be in the draw before hand or does it happen during the live elimination?
3641 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Draw will occur moments before the LIVE Elimination Challenge
3641 days 10 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Oof sucks for the people in the draw cause the people already picked would most likely show up whereas people in the draw might now (you really think 8/8 people gonna show up lol!) and the ppl inthe draw are prob like 25% chance of going in so its okay I miss and then they get picked and RIP them
3641 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
i would say for the first few times, you do the draw the night of results (so today) cuz were gonna have so many inactives and the elimination is literally gonna be whoever shows up wins IMO, I COULD BE WRONG.

at least once the inactives are weed'ed out and it gets to like top 14 were its all active ppl, maybe everyone will show up

#JustASuggestion
3641 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
The time of the Elimination is based on when nearly everyone BOTH chosen AND in the Draw can make it
3641 days 10 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Calling it now, I expect a lot of inactive elims, you're either going to have to pick the players who go into elim before hand or make the elims non-live because of inactivty but we shall see, like I said I don't expect 8/8 people to be online during elimination and theirs almost no way youll be able to cater to everyone =S
3641 days 10 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Although I do love the part that we don't know till minutes before elimination, it must be so stressful for people in the draw cause they dont have the same mindset as someone who knows they are in
3641 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
^^^^^^

YES. If I go into the first elimination, imma cut someone
3641 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Plz don't let me flop and get 28th
3641 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
YAS SCOTT !!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!