This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 6

Topic » Gen 2 Season 6

3645 days 6 hours ago
Timster
none of my rivals options are bad players so yay me. I got myself set up for that future season.
3645 days 6 hours ago
Dito
I don't think i really have a rival.

It could be sarge...
ILM Season 5: I voided his check, following season (even though i have zero proof) i think he had me voted out early in the game. then during cutthroat he kept throwing me in with the other people on my team. but i think we have gotten pass that.

Then there is BBlover,hinata0014, anddwickGen  who all eliminated me. and NB who I kinda cost the elimination round in cutthroat.
3645 days 6 hours ago
Timster
This is cheesy but he could do Exes as well. But not relationship exes.. but people who were partners before in a season and failed working together/fought a lot being brought back together as a duo again.

Out of my 3 partners i'd totes get Coltsfan again. I could see Sarge and Piddu from Freshmeat II again.

i can't think of others off the top of my head. I would love this actually :)
3645 days 6 hours ago
Timster
lol sarge would have a lot of rivals although for the most part he's gotten over them I believe.

When did you have a rivalry with bblover? :(
3645 days 6 hours ago
Dito
Never just for the fact he eliminated me in cutthroat.. thats it lmao
3645 days 6 hours ago
Jordonk
Me and dito would have to be together because me and Michael have been together twice lol
3645 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
I really don't know who my rival would be if there'd be a rivals game tbh
3645 days 5 hours ago
Timster
That's why exes is a better format!!!!!!!!!!

but i feel like rshow doesn't remember shit about past seasons and he would rely too heavily on us picking out our own exes and that wouldn't work. *sighs* such a good idea gone down the drain...
3645 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
o man I missed the big discussion of past seasons :S.

I actually would love a rivals or even friends season but with the battle of the exes format. I think that format would work better since we are majority of male and we can't divide via male/female.

I want that season to happen so badly even tho I wouldn't get casted. I feud with few and the ones I had beef with I'm over it and they have more entertaining rivals. I also don't have like a best friend of the series but I'm pretty chill with a few or at least I hope so.
3644 days 21 hours ago
Absol
Timster
This is cheesy but he could do Exes as well. But not relationship exes.. but people who were partners before in a season and failed working together/fought a lot being brought back together as a duo again.

me and bambinoswag pls rofl
3644 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ew no I would be stuck with Me2013 lmao
3644 days 11 hours ago
coltsfan876
I would kill this season , not competing is tearing me up
3644 days 8 hours ago
Dito
We will miss you Colts <3
3644 days 6 hours ago
Jordonk
i wont Jeff youve backstabbed me like 6 times so oh well
3643 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
Thanks dito <3, Jordon when ?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!