This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 6

Topic » Gen 2 Season 6

3644 days 16 hours ago
Jordonk
Gave*
3644 days 16 hours ago
Jordonk
Willis needs to come back
3644 days 16 hours ago
Dito
Jordon if i can recall, the site went down from awhile and when i finally got back on the leg was over...it is what it is.
3644 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
oh I'll probably mail out the survey tomorrow sometime
3644 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
and yea, I was one of those "quit trying you'll never win" until gen 2 came around LMAO
3644 days 16 hours ago
Jordonk
I don't remember I just hate that season because he was like its in one of someone's blogs and we get there and it's like 6 thousand blogs and I'm just like no lol
3644 days 16 hours ago
Timster
-writes down the names of future alliances for this season-
3644 days 16 hours ago
Dito
Even tho Rshow would never do a rivals...
Who would you guys name as your top 3 rivals?
3644 days 16 hours ago
Timster
"Welcome to the RSF episode of Where are they now? First lets check in with Timster and ask him about his relationships with his partners from RSF seasons of the past!"

Me:

"Turney and I are great pals! He lead the way for me in Freshmeat.

Jharrin and I don't talk much, if not at all.. but we're cool with one another

Coltsfan and I ended Freshmeat II on a bad note when I didn't show up to exile and he flopped by himself. But we're past that now and we're cool altho I have to throw shade at him time to time

Bblover, my coach in A Coaches game, like Jharrin I don't talk to him much, if not at all.. but we're cool"
3644 days 16 hours ago
Timster
I really don't have any public ones besides Sarge in Freshmeat II.

There were people I hated but I chose not to call out/fist fight them (spinner, lilangelbaby, bobrocks (after he backstabbed me in freshmeat 2 i was bitter until he got out in bots lolol), jharrin at one point, coltsfan at one point)

PLZ PAIR ME UP WITH PIDDU. A RIVALRY CAN BE SOMEONE YOU ARE COMPETITIVE WITH AND I'M COMPEITTIVE WITH PIDDU CAUSE I WAS AGAINST HIM IN 3 FINALS AND LOST HIM TWICE. (BEAT HIM IN COACHES HAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
3644 days 16 hours ago
Timster
i meant freshmeat 1 for bob btw.
3644 days 16 hours ago
Timster
badlife was one too, at some point in the ruins i kept saying (idk if i said it public or not) that he was undeserving for being on the champions team. even tho half of the champions team hadn't won before, myself included.. he was a first boot like the previous season, and an early boot another season and only made it like half way in another season and it annoyed me how they kept nominating me for the ruins over him.
3644 days 16 hours ago
Dito
timster your rival can be piddu from the whole drama in the coaches game
3644 days 16 hours ago
Jordonk
Blakeisback would be mine. I truly dispise of him
3644 days 16 hours ago
Timster
@Dito

YESS I WOULD LOVE THAT. we could totes be rivals for that. I'd totally be a Paula in that team getting the Evelyn/Emily partner and everyone else plays for 2nd ::):):)

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!