This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 4: Big Brother

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3738 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

Application:

Username:
Color Level:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version?
If you answered NO to the above question, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why?
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why?
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3738 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
POST ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD EXCEPT APPLICATIONS AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPLY FOR SEVERAL FUTURE SEASONS

If I were you I would quit complaining and play because the choice of what following seasons are will be heavily dependent on those who play the current season
3738 days 5 hours ago
BBlover96
Username: BBlover96
Color Level: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years 4 monthss

Why do you want to compete on this season? b/c i missed out last time cuz of my ban im sure
Where did you hear about applications? no where, i just saw lol

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? janelle b/c she was a queen simple
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? 4, i liked how the floaters made their way to the end
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother: OTEV OR KNOCKOUT

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: all times
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? live but both work
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? trivia and stuff just not posting 500 things crap

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? 3-end of gen 1 and 1st season of gen 2
What did you place? 2nd, 1st, 14th, 2nd,13th, 7th, 2nd, 14th, 1st, 9th, 10th, 5th, one of 2nd runner-ups, 3rd, 6th, 12th,2nd, 1st respectively and then 11th in 1st season of gen 1

ALSO ORIGINAL MYSTERY ROOM CHAMPION
3738 days 5 hours ago
cfff
Application:

Username:cfff
Color Level:  sky
How long have you been on Tengaged?: a year and 5 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love group gmaes and I like to have fun
Where did you hear about applications? a friend :)

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? kalia from 11 because I love to root for the undedogs :)
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? 11 because i loved the group of people and how it was divded to two sides
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother OTEV

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 4pm to 10 pm
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? nonlive but either is fine
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? bb trivia :)
3738 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
username:Aiwfwyattroh
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?:To long

Why do you want to compete on this season? There aren't many good BB groups on the site. No one is taking apps. I want to play a well hosted big brother season.
Where did you hear about applications? From you

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? Yes US, Uk and Canada
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? I like peter from bbcanada he was fun in the confessionals and played the game fairly well.
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? BB canada
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother. Anything on a double evict night just all the tension of who could win.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Any day I work from home so im flexable on most times.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? I like both but for BB I think live would be better.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Enderence comps. 

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? 9,10,11,13,15 of gen 1 and 2 and 3 of gen 2.
What did you place? 1st place, 9th, 17th, 12, round 3 elimation, round 7 elimation and 4th place.
3738 days 5 hours ago
ofl1998
Application:

Username: ofl1998
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Almost 3 years.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I haven't played Big Brother with you as the host before and I want to try it out.
Where did you hear about applications? I am a member of the group so I noticed it in the "Most Recent Activity" section of the groups page.

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? Shane Meaney because he is from my home state and he played the game well.
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? Big Brother 12 because it was so full of drama and brought to the table some of the best houseguests in the history of Big Brother.
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother? My favorite would have to be the endurance comp in BB15 where they stood on the beams and had to catch balls to put into the container and the first to 10 or the last one standing on would win.

Sunday- 5-11 P.M. EST
Monday- 7-11 P.M. EST
Tuesday- 5-11 P.M. EST
Wednesday- 7-11 P.M. EST
Thursday- 5-11 P.M. EST
Friday- 7-12 P.M. EST
Saturday- 5-11 P.M. EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Anything but spamming and endurance.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 1: Cutthroat, Gen 1: Survivor Worldwide, Gen 1: Battle of the Seasons, Gen 1: The Ruins, Gen 1: Amazing Race, Gen 1: The Duel, Gen 1: The Mole 3: Vengence Is Sweet, Gen 1: Fresh Meat 2, Gen 2: A Coach's Game, Gen 2- Cutthroat
What did you place?  Gen 1: Cutthroat-12th, Gen 1: Survivor Worldwide-22nd, Gen 1: Battle of the Seasons-15th, Gen 1: The Ruins-12th, Gen 1: Amazing Race-12th, Gen 1: The Duel-1st, Gen 1: The Mole 3: Vengence Is Sweet-7th, Gen 1: Fresh Meat 2-11th, Gen 1: A Coach's Game-21st, Gen 2: Cutthroat-19th
3738 days 3 hours ago
rippyroo
Username: Rippyroo
Color Level: TV star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 and 1/2 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because Big Brother is my favourite Reality Show and it takes a lot of strategy to win.

Where did you hear about applications? I've been in this gorup for a while now so I check back in here regualrly so I saw the thread.

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? Of course.
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? Daniele Donato from BBUS Is probably my favourite purely because she just gets what you have to do in Big Brother. She gets people to trust her so easily and she's also a fierce competitor.

However my favourite BBUK contestant would have to be Nikki because she was just a mess but one of the most entertaining people to ever be on BB.

What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? Season 13 because it was two clear sides and neither side really ever dominated the game hard (except for the vets in the beginning) but there was so many power shifts I found it really entertaining to watch.

What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother? Oooof that's hard! I always think the more simple challenges like majority rules  etc are always more entertaining in the beginning with loads of people playing because anyone can win so they are more exciting to watch.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Between 1pm and 7pm EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? I like both.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? I'd like challenges that require different skills to make the competition more wide open and allow for more people to be able to win competitions. I enjoy the strategy challenges the most though.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 2 Cutthroat
What did you place? I was Runner-Up.
3737 days 17 hours ago
Sparticus142
Username: Sparticus142
Color Level: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Almost 3.5 years!

Why do you want to compete on this season: I have competed in both of your previous BB Mystery rooms and did not make the jury. I want to play again and really redeem myself. Like they say, 3rd times a charm.
Where did you hear about applications: I just participated in Solitary and was looking back to see if you have decided this season. I saw you did, got VERY excited, and am now applying.

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version: YES!

Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why: From the U.S I loved Brittney. She might not have had the best game play but she was sooooo funny all the time and is someone that would be great to hang out with. From U.K I liked Becky from two summers ago for the same reasons.
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why: Season 8 will always have a special place in my heart because it was the first season I ever saw. I have sense went back and watched all of them. Great houseguests, an awesome house, and a really fun season.
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother: To this day, my favorite competition was when they were riding on the swing like things and hit by the giant diploma. I'm not sure why it was just so cool and seemed so fun!

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 7pm central time and later. Pretty much all days except tuesdays I would be a bit later and friday nights would be best to avoid.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges: NON-Live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season: I think a mixture of everything that tests all skills. From tests of friendships, to knowledge, to speed, to endurance. The possibilities are endless with Big Brother!

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in: Both of the Big Brother Mystery Rooms, Survivor Worldwide and Survivor Atlantis, A Coach's Game, and Solitary.
What did you place? I took 12th, 11th, 6th, 11th, 17th, and 3rd in the order listed above.
3737 days 16 hours ago
Survivor8
Username: Survivor8
Color Level: TV
How long have you been on Tengaged?: too long 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I like big brother
Where did you hear about applications? saw em myself

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? Just US
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? Dan Gheesling
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? Probably season 6 because it was just so back and forth I loved it
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother. The lasers one of BB6 or BB7 idk which

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: After 4PM EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live, but both work
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? anything that's not spam

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Survivor East vs. West was the only one I was active in
What did you place? 5th maybe.. 4th or 5th
3737 days 16 hours ago
michael222
Username: michael222
Color Level: brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win
Where did you hear about applications? Directly from the group

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? Will, he was really funny
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? 6, there were some great personalities in that season
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother The endurance segment of the final Hoh in all-stars due to it's abnormal ending

Weekdays: 11am-9pm EST
Weekends: 7am-9:30pm EST
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Puzzle based ones

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
Gen 1: 9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18,19,20 Gen 2: 1
What did you place? 7th,27th,3rd,24th,12th,Round 6,1st,13th,4th,2nd,13th,2nd
3737 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
Username:   Sarge455
Color Level:   Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?:  4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?   I competed a lot on Series 1 and felt it is time to come back and bring the Sarge back to your game.
Where did you hear about applications?   Off your page

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version?   Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and whY? Evil Dick because he used the dislike people had for him and rode that all the way to the end of the game and said the way it was.  This ended up giving him the Ultimate win. I love the way he played.
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why?   Coaches Season because there was so much drama with the coaches being part of the game and then when they re-entered Dan emerged and did some history making on that show with hosting his own funeral and avoiding getting evicted from the house. Was a pact season full of crazy people and great game play.
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother?   I like all the Endurance competitions but my favorite of them would have to be the one in Evil Dick's season where they hung from a pole like Bats and Evil Dick was throwing slurs at Jenn to get her off the trapeze so his daughter could win.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:  Any day and anytime 7pm EST and on.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?  Both
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?  Mixture of luck and strategy

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?  Gen. 1: 4-14, 19 and 20
What did you place?  2, 9, 4, 2, 6, 2, 5, 4, 1, 14, 6, 1, 16
3737 days 10 hours ago
Zed55
Username: Zed55
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 yrs

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to challenge myself and have a blast while doing it
Where did you hear about applications? Your Blog

If you answered NO to the above question, skip this section of questions: Yes all ofUSA and Celebrity Big Brother 2014

Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? Rachel Reilly I think she was great entertainment and a competition beast

What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? 15 because all of the loud personalitys and controversy

What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother: Big Brother Knockout (Season 12 Week 4)

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: after 6pm
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Puzzle/Quiz

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 1: Season 6
What did you place? 17th
3737 days 6 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Username: m0nkeymaniac
Color level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: almost 7 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? This sounds interesting as hell and it'll be a nice break from all my survivor games.
Where did you hear about applications? I just saw it on the group page.

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? Yes for BB US, and one season of BBAU
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? I adore Danielle Donato, but my fave is simply the one and only Rachel Reilly. She's annoying as all get out, but I appreciate her attitude and gameplay. She's a fun Villain to root for
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? BB12(I've only seen 9,10,12,14, and 15). I thought the characters of the contestants were great that season. They had great fights and plenty of drama. Brittney's confessionals killed me, and the queen B(itch) Rachel was on it!
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother. I liked the bull in a china shop from bb15 because of its freshness, and it was fun to watch

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: after 7
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live, but it's only a slight preference.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Just nothing spammy or respond the quickest, things of that nature. Puzzles,trivia, or a scavenger hunt on tengaged to find HOH would be fun.
3736 days 14 hours ago
zachboy967
Username: Zachboy967
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 2.5

Why do you want to compete on this season? Cause I love groups a nd yours are good.
Where did you hear about applications? I've look before.

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? No.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Before 9 Pm Central.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Both are fine
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Endurance, Speed, Elimination, and any others.
3735 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Application:

Username: IceIceBaby
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I find the game of Big Brother more interesting and diverse than most other games and I would rather play this than something like Solitary/Pirate Master
Where did you hear about applications?: Turney's Game where you posted a link x

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version?: Yes of course x
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why?: Janelle Pierzina and is there really any need to explain? She is the Queen of getting 3rd place and nobody can never defeat her unless it's Mike Boogie x
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why?: Season 6 and 5 because these were basically the last good seasons of big brother that was left until they invited all these twists in that screwed up so many great players.
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother: The competition in Season 13 where they were all on a slope in an endurance competition and the wall shakes every so often then of course the Goddess Daniele Donato wins x

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Any time after 4
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?: Live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?: Endurance and some kind of mental/strategy games.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?:
The Mole 3
Fresh Meat 2
A Coaches Games
Pirate Master
What did you place?:
The Mole - 10th
Fresh Meat 2 - 9th
A Coaches Game - 18th
Pirate Master - 10th
3735 days 17 hours ago
sammy1172
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

Application:

Username:Sammy1172
Color Level:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!