This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 4: Big Brother

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3734 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Coolexchangestudent
Blue
1 1/2 years

I don't know why, but I suck more on Survivor than Big Brother. Maybe this is my chance as I get voted off very early in your series
NB Reality forums

Yes
None, I don't intentionally like contestants cuz it mimics one style of gameplay
Hmm....BBUS S14? I guess.
I don't really pay attention to comps

Friday and Saturdays from 7 pm onwsrds (6 pm onwards if I wake up early)
Nonlive, there the only ones I can compete lol
Idk

Coaches Game(S20) - 23rd or something
Cutthroat (Gen2, S2) - I forgot but I got 2nd boot
3734 days 12 hours ago
15Joseph1998
Username: 15joseph1998
Color Level: orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because i try so hard to get into group games and I have never gotten into one and i really want to play
Where did you hear about applications? I found this group in the group game pages

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? ye
If you answered NO to the above question, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? I like kalia, she was rooting for her and porsche against the vets
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? I like 14 because of the way dan played the game so good
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother: my favorite one maybe where they guess numbers after the estimate something

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: later in the day the better
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Well i do not know what each will be so it doesnt matter
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Just anything fun

I hope i am picked, I have never got to play a group game
3734 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Username: Gaiaphage
Color Level: Sky
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since May 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I have yet to win your series and I like big brother group games so why not?
Where did you hear about applications? I follow your group.

Have you ever seen Big Brother US or any international version? Yes
If you answered NO to the above question, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in Big Brother history and why? Dan Gheesling. He's a entertaining strategist.
What was your favorite season of Big Brother and why? I only saw like last season lol
What was your favorite competition you have seen on Big Brother: Endurance challenges are interesting to watch.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Depends really, but I'm pretty flexible.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Either but I can't screenshot.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Lots of endurance lol

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?

GEN 1:
• RSF 10: The Castle- 25th/42
• RSF 12: Survivor Worldwide- 8/24
• RSF 18: The Mole 3- 11th/26
• RSF 20: A Coach's Game- Sarge455's Team- Last Member On Team During Team Phase- 10th/25

GEN 2:
• RSF 3: Solitary- 9th/13
3733 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!