This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Vote

Topic » Jury Vote

2005 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
4 of you remain in the game and now 3 of you are vying for one spot in the Final that will be awarded to that player by the Jury of Fallen Champions.  The 2 leftover will face the Final Elimination.

Ethan000, FrenchMaid, Piddu

Your fate for now is in the hands of the Jury of Fallen Champions, 25 RSF Champions that you have outlasted in this competition.

Based on how far they got in the game they earned a certain number of medals to give away as such:

1 Medal - Pieguy555, nick9811, Gaiaphagee, Jkjkjk15, Absol, coolexchangestudent, Novamax247, jharrin7887, nothingbutrouble

2 Medals - BOBROCK333, BBlover96, Timster, Jordonk, Christian_, wuau

3 Medals - Patrick319, mysterygame2, semajdude, LaFierceBrittany2, bbfan21, rodrigueseve

4 Medals - splozojames50, aiwfwyattroh

5 Medals - nbkiller, awwsum11

Each individual on the jury will give their Medals to the player(s) they WANT TO MAKE THE FINALS, so they are voting FOR SOMEONE TO ADVANCE.  If a player has multiple medals, they can give them all to one of the 3 eligible players or divide them as they see fit.

Here is how this works.  Before the vote begins, each of the 3 players facing the jury (Ethan000, FrenchMaid, Piddu) will have the opportunity to plead their case by posting their plea here.  It may be as long as short as they wish.  Once all 3 players have made their plea, the questioning can begin.  The 3 players will have to post their plea by TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 1 am est (24 hours from now) or they will be penalized 1 Medal from their final tally.

Jury Members will be required to ASK AT LEAST ONE QUESTION to 1 of the 3 (can be to all or some) and HAVE IT ANSWERED by at least one person before they are allowed to cast their vote.

Jurors will have until FRIDAY at 11:59 pm est to ask their question, have it answered and then send in their votes to me. 

Good luck.
2005 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
If you're not giving your medals to CJ you are delusional.
2005 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
*glances awkwardly over at the jury*

https://data.whicdn.com/images/288558872/original.gif

(If you just want to listen up to the point where you got eliminated you can skip to 11:21 for my closing statements)

Stage 1 Talk 1:05
Stage 2 Talk 2:22
Stage 3 Talk 9:34
Stage 4 Talk 10:27
Closing Statements 11:21

(Also I realized I skipped over the whole strategy for the people on my side on the Red Team to throw the challenge so that they could have the numbers with my steal a vote to get Piddu vs Splozo in the elimination, but I was in SUCH a rush to finish since I saw how long the video was getting so I just completely forgot about it. Also BBlover if you’re reading this you 100% WERE NOT going in if we won that challenge lol, it would’ve been Nolan vs Rodrigo)

P.S. Sorry if I seem psychotic and out of it, I was just really tired & my allergies were actin up but yeah
2005 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
If Piddu or CJ also post videos of themselves on crack, they will automatically get 1 medal from me (but yall could get more based on questioning teehee)
2005 days 8 hours ago
wuau
I am shock to see Ethan making a video and I really appreciate such effort
2005 days 3 hours ago
Timster
*Jacob, Christian, Nolan, and other closeted Ethan sheep's proceed to save video before it's deleted so they can jerk off to the video forever*
2005 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
ew no thx I don’t want that crackhead’s video corrupting my phone!
2005 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
ok so CJ and Piddu are probs already getting my medals but let’s see what they have to say anyway!!
2005 days 2 hours ago
semajdude
ok so CJ and Piddu are probs already getting my medals but let’s see what they have to say anyway!!
2005 days 2 hours ago
Absol
ethan how can i not watch 10 seconds of your video before having to pause because the cringe is too much
2005 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Lmao if you can’t make it through I don’t blame you
2005 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
why is there a jury vote

this isn't drag race as3
2005 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
ethan when he mentions absol targeting him

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8fffbb5928232da22559b3a100bbd04b/tenor.gif
2005 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
I had a death in the family last Thursday and have been out of state since Friday. I got back yesterday but I work fulltime and midterms tonight and tomorrow. I'll get my plea up and will try to answer questions timely but please bear with me everyone.
2004 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
Page 2 has my plea.
2004 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
Page 2 has my plea.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!