This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Campfire

Topic » Campfire

2290 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Victim noises all over page 8
Gotta love those
2288 days ago
RShowFreak
Since the Cadre's Conundrum can affect who participates in the Circus we will start with the Cadre's Conundrum.
2288 days ago
RShowFreak
We will now get to the Cadre's Conundrum.  Since there was a tie the Cadres voted which Cadre would have to eliminate one of their players:

The votes were as follows:

Voter - Their Vote

Ethan000 - Absol (Gray Team)
aiwfwyattroh - Absol (Gray Team)
Christian_ - Absol (Gray Team)
Absol - Christian_ (Blue Team)

By a vote of 3-1, Absol you have lost this Cadre's Conundrum.

As the last place Cadre in the Evolution, Absol was given the responsibility of eliminating one of his players from the game.

Since the decision was not set in stone, Cadres didn't send speeches so if after this Absol wants to say anything about his decision he may.

Absol has chosen to eliminate coolexchangestudent.

With that said, I am sorry coolexchangestudent but you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 45: American Grit 2.  It was a valiant effort this season but ultimately your Cadre has made his decision.  I hope to see you again in the future.
2288 days ago
Ethan000
I couldn't risk rocks

https://i.imgur.com/2lVIhFj.gif
2288 days ago
RShowFreak
To begin, I must reveal the player who won the Safety Now reward was iYBF.  If iYBF was chosen to participate in the Circus then the backup choice will instead be chosen.

First off the last place team from the Evolution, Green Team.

Ethan000 has chosen michael222 to represent the Green Team in the Circus.

The 3rd place team in the Evolution, Yellow Team.

aiwfwyattroh has chosen Cryptspartan to represent the Yellow Team in the Circus.

The 2nd place team in the Evolution, Gray Team.

As the only remaining player left on the Gray Team, Dibby1010 will represent the Gray Team in the Circus.

The next Circus will be:

michael222   vs.   Cryptspartan   vs.   Dibby1010

It is a double elimination so 2 of the 3 of you will be eliminated.  BUT, if anyone chooses not to attempt the Circus, they will automatically be eliminated.

I will post the Circus shortly.
2288 days ago
GentlemanG
Such a stupid decision...I'm disappointed

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HUdShgUNQgZm2GI/giphy.gif
2287 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Welp what a selfish way to go. At least it wasn't like the first AG (when I got 13th aswell) when one error cost me elimination. However, it was because of selfish pricks who act like their lives depend on getting a RSF win.

G'luck Dibby.
2284 days ago
Max7313
*sits cross legged at the idiots and liars in the game*
2284 days ago
RShowFreak
It is time to see who will face the next Circus.

As you know for finishing in Last Place, Dibby1010 will automatically face the next Circus.

Next for the Evolution winner's decision.

The 1st place votes were as follows:

GentlemanG - Max7313
Pieguy555 - Max7313
iYBF - Leonine_Divine
jman96 - Max7313
Lalisa - Max7313
nick9811 - Max7313

By a vote of 5-1, Max7313 has been chosen to participate in the next Circus.

We now go to the Cadre's votes for the last participant in the Circus:

Of the 2 options the vote for each was:

Ethan000 - Ryan_Jambe
aiwfwyattroh - Leonine_Divine
Christian_ - Ryan_Jambe

By a vote of 2-1, Ryan_Jambe has been chosen to participate in the next Circus.

The next Circus will be:

Dibby1010   vs.   Max7313   vs.   Ryan_Jambe

It is a double elimination so 2 of the 3 of you will be eliminated.  BUT, if anyone chooses not to attempt the Circus, they will automatically be eliminated.

2283 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I would like to officially invite marks to team yellow
2281 days ago
RShowFreak
It is time to see who will face the next Circus.

As you know for finishing in Last Place, Pieguy555 will automatically face the next Circus.

Next for the Evolution winner's decision.

Lalisa has chosen GentlemanG to participate in the next Circus.

We now go to the Cadre's decision.

Christian_ has chosen iYBF to participate in the next Circus.

The next Circus will be:

Pieguy555   vs.   GentlemanG   vs.   iYBF

It is a single elimination so only 1 of the 3 of you will be eliminated.  BUT, if anyone chooses not to attempt the Circus, they will automatically be eliminated.

2278 days ago
RShowFreak
Since the Cadre's Conundrum can affect who participates in the Circus we will start with the Cadre's Conundrum.
2278 days ago
RShowFreak
We will now get to the Cadre's Conundrum.  Since there was a tie the Cadres voted which Cadre would have to eliminate one of their players:

The votes were as follows:

Voter - Their Vote

Ethan000 - Christian_ (Blue Team)
aiwfwyattroh - Christian_ (Blue Team)
Christian_ - Ethan000 (Green Team)

By a vote of 2-1, Christian_ you have lost this Cadre's Conundrum.

As the last place Cadre in the Evolution, Christian_ was given the responsibility of eliminating one of his players from the game.

Since the decision was not set in stone, Cadres didn't send speeches so if after this Christian_ wants to say anything about his decision he may.

Christian_ has chosen to eliminate Leonine_Divine.

With that said, I am sorry Leonine_Divine but you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 45: American Grit 2.  It was a valiant effort this season but ultimately your Cadre has made his decision.  I hope to see you again in the future.
2278 days ago
nick9811
Jet :(
2278 days ago
Lalisa
Jet :(

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!