This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Campfire

Topic » Campfire

2307 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
I wasn't nasty, I was passionate and real. I expressed my thoughts, and you took defense towards them. You were sensitive. I never attacked you personally when I brought you up in the TTRS chat, I just said I lost all respect for you and you left the chat and threw a tantrum.

I didn't have an issue with you until that moment, and then you decided to be a cunt in TTRS as well, but whatever I don't care I'm over it.
2307 days 4 hours ago
Timster
Imma miss you dibby! Don't fuck it up Nolan.. or else
2307 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Yeah it's pretty hard to talk while I'm being suffocated by your ego. It's quite large.
2307 days 4 hours ago
MoooHades
LMAO.
2307 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
I tried having a conversation with you several times to remedy the situation and you flat out shut down every attempt I made. I tried staying out of the drama until you continuously felt the need to try to drag me into it. I never threw a tantrum, I simply didn't feel like hearing the same argument over and over again so I left.

Lol Mike you back already? Damn son that was quick
2307 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
I said I lost respect for you and then you got involved by trying to offer a solution, there was no attempts needed because it wasn't going to change anything, I had already made up my mind and that wasn't changing because I was passionate about what I thought went down. If you didn't want to see Me and others speak our mind on the topic then you shouldn't of looked at the chat and just ignored it like the other 25 something members in that Skype chat did.

I think you get involved when it is convenient for you and I don't respect that. It involved YOUR team so yes it had to do with you, you shouldn't have had to be dragged in, and I didn't really see it like dragging you in really just showing my distaste for your actions.

I think you need to grow up, you're in college and show signs of childlike behavior and no maturity. You're better than this, at least I thought so.
2307 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
How is offering a solution to a problem that was spanning over a course of a day distasteful? You yourself said what you "thought" went down so I figured we could at least make both sides happy by directly proving the validity of the screenshots but I guess that was too drastic?

It's not you speaking your mind that was the issue. It's how when someone, or ANYBODY, that night tried to say something that went against your narrative you instantly pounced on them.

I get involved in things when people involve them in me. I don't really understand how that makes any sense to not respect someone for getting involved in something that affects them. And yet again, what actions were you showing distaste for? I had done nothing at that point until you mentioned me.

"I think you need to grow up, you're in college and show signs of childlike behavior and no maturity. You're better than this, at least I thought so."

Please show me the signs of childlike behavior I have exhibited that have made me so immature. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and I think you are the LAST person who should have anything to say about people's maturity.
2307 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
Oh really? Because you wouldn't have given a fuck had it been any other team and you only were doing it because it benefited you. And others in the chat were showing proof that the puzzle could be inspect element and that those screenshots weren't reliable or valid proof.

It is speaking my mind because I said it was fishy and EVERYONE in the RSF chat literally started commenting at it and all the robots were the ones to pounce on me. When it's 10 people vs 1, how can the 1 be the one doing the pouncing? If y'all are that weak and I have that much control...that's sad. I spoke my mind and y'all got pressed as fuck and defensive immediately which just made things even more interesting and suspicious.

Because you're not a real friend, it happened to Jake and he told me about it when he played Redneck Island that he was getting "pounced" on and you didn't get involved because it had no direct benefit for you. If you're gonna be there for your friends you should do it all the time, not whenever it benefits you. I distaste that because it just proves how fucking fake you are.

Your actions and behavior don't resemble someone who's mature, in my opinions, you seem very double faced and in reality all you care about are these group games, I don't see any other dimension based off the character and persona you've displayed. My words were never meant to hurt anyone, but you all took it as bullying and people accused me of attacking in that chat that night but all I was doing was defending my point of view, but instantly it was seen as belittling your friend.
2307 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
And others in the chat were showing proof that the puzzle could be inspect element and that those screenshots weren't reliable or valid proof.

-Yet when people tried mentioning the time on the computer throughout the images, the bookmarks, the log in for the google account, all of those were consistently lining up with the story and you just kept refusing to believe it. When did Lalisa have time to inspect all those pictures? During the 5 second breaks he had between posting in the RSF chat at the time?

It is speaking my mind because I said it was fishy and EVERYONE in the RSF chat literally started commenting at it and all the robots were the ones to pounce on me. When it's 10 people vs 1, how can the 1 be the one doing the pouncing? If y'all are that weak and I have that much control...that's sad. I spoke my mind and y'all got pressed as fuck and defensive immediately which just made things even more interesting and suspicious.

-If you say something in a public chat, prepare for people to voice their opinions. You said your opinion and that's fine, but when other people tried stating theirs, it suddenly wasn't fine? That's the issue I'm having. You are all about speaking your mind, but when anyone else tries to, you instantly accuse them of being a mindless robot, and it's quite sad to be honest because you instantly silence anything that doesn't line up with your thoughts as not being worth listening. It's a childish way to act and you need to grow up.

Because you're not a real friend, it happened to Jake and he told me about it when he played Redneck Island that he was getting "pounced" on and you didn't get involved because it had no direct benefit for you. If you're gonna be there for your friends you should do it all the time, not whenever it benefits you. I distaste that because it just proves how fucking fake you are.

-Jake and I talked about that between ourselves later on, had nothing to do with you, has nothing to do with you, anyone who is actually my friend knows I'm not fake, because clearly you haven't taken the time to get to know me at all.

Your actions and behavior don't resemble someone who's mature, in my opinions, you seem very double faced and in reality all you care about are these group games, I don't see any other dimension based off the character and persona you've displayed. My words were never meant to hurt anyone, but you all took it as bullying and people accused me of attacking in that chat that night but all I was doing was defending my point of view, but instantly it was seen as belittling your friend.

-Of course I care about these games, I wouldn't sign up for them if I didn't, and neither would you. You don't "see any other dimension" because you literally have never tried to actually get to know me. If all you see of me is the player I am in group games, then how are you able to justify my character outside of them if you take literally zero time to get to know me outside of them? And no Ray, for the who knows how many time, I never once said the word bullying. And defending your view is not the issue, it's how adamant you were about you being right and everyone else being wrong, and even when people tried to show you otherwise, you instantly shut them down because you couldn't handle the thought of being wrong.

Honestly, I don't even know what to say at this point anymore. You act like you're entitled to everything in this world, and anytime something happens that you aren't pleased with, you doubt it's legitimacy. The way you act is very sad, and I truly hope and pray that one day you wake up and see how sad you look, because unlike what you think, it's not something people are jealous over.

On that note, I'm going to go now, but as always the offer to continue this privately is there, although Lord knows if it's not for the benefit of an audience, the conversation is not worth having in your eyes.

Bye bye now :)
2307 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
-Yet when people tried mentioning the time on the computer throughout the images, the bookmarks, the log in for the google account, all of those were consistently lining up with the story and you just kept refusing to believe it. When did Lalisa have time to inspect all those pictures? During the 5 second breaks he had between posting in the RSF chat at the time?

** I never said he did, but I did insinuate that it was possible and was basically giving reasons as to why I said it was fishy. A lot of things could've happened, I guess we'll never know for sure, things may come to light later on, or they'll remain the same way, but at this point that's a done deal and I've accepted it and moved on.

-If you say something in a public chat, prepare for people to voice their opinions. You said your opinion and that's fine, but when other people tried stating theirs, it suddenly wasn't fine? That's the issue I'm having. You are all about speaking your mind, but when anyone else tries to, you instantly accuse them of being a mindless robot, and it's quite sad to be honest because you instantly silence anything that doesn't line up with your thoughts as not being worth listening. It's a childish way to act and you need to grow up.

** I was definitely comfortable with others voicing their opinions, I had multiple different people shouting their opinions at me and their complaints towards me making a simple comment. I was just responding to all the claims that were being made, I never said it wasn't okay for others to voice their opinion, I was just explaining why they were wrong. I don't call everyone that I argue a mindless robot, I think most of you that were defending him, however, are mindless because it was for the sole purpose of "defending your friend" which in other words just shows how spineless some people were to jump at my claim so defensively without trying to understand my intentions behind them. It's not childish, it's just how I am and I own it, you can disagree with how I believe to respond to multiple people coming at me at once, but I don't tend to believe most of the comments that spew out of these people's mouth.

-Jake and I talked about that between ourselves later on, had nothing to do with you, has nothing to do with you, anyone who is actually my friend knows I'm not fake, because clearly you haven't taken the time to get to know me at all.

** It's a two-way street. The same can be said about you, and I have multiple times tried to reach out to you or tried having conversations with you, but it's quite difficult when you only care to talk to me when we're in a game together.

-Of course I care about these games, I wouldn't sign up for them if I didn't, and neither would you. You don't "see any other dimension" because you literally have never tried to actually get to know me. If all you see of me is the player I am in group games, then how are you able to justify my character outside of them if you take literally zero time to get to know me outside of them? And no Ray, for the who knows how many time, I never once said the word bullying. And defending your view is not the issue, it's how adamant you were about you being right and everyone else being wrong, and even when people tried to show you otherwise, you instantly shut them down because you couldn't handle the thought of being wrong.

** I don't even think I should waste my time trying to get to know you because as I said before I don't think you really care to speak to me unless we're in a game together, and that's okay I'm fine with that. I am adamant and strong about my opinions because I'm an independent and strong-minded person who will defend my opinions and will have a voice no matter what. I don't necessarily try to shut others out, if that's how it comes across that isn't the intention, that's my coping mechanism and just how I respond to backlash in general.

- Honestly, I don't even know what to say at this point anymore. You act like you're entitled to everything in this world, and anytime something happens that you aren't pleased with, you doubt it's legitimacy. The way you act is very sad, and I truly hope and pray that one day you wake up and see how sad you look, because unlike what you think, it's not something people are jealous over.

** You're just making assumptions of my character when you know nothing of me whatsoever, I probably know more of you than you know of me. Here you sit and argue that I haven't given you the time of the day to get to know you, but it's hypocritical when the exact same can be said about you.

I have you removed on Skype because I don't respect you. I just don't, and that's how I feel. Who knows if in the future I'll decide to ever add you back and my opinion on you can possibly change, but it's very unlikely, I suppose.  And I don't need an audience to get my points across or engage in any conversation with you because I have messaged you privately and you just responded with the most factitious paragraph I've ever seen.
2307 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Loads and loads of paragraphs I 100% will not read, somebody wanna give me the tl;dr version? ty
2307 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
https://i.imgur.com/EWFzV.gif
2307 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL YES ALEX
2307 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
that is all i see when yall argue over an online game with absolutely no prize
2307 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
https://media.tenor.co/images/86e920e4585ccb526bfb7df92703a3e6/tenor.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!