This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Campfire

Topic » Campfire

2323 days 2 hours ago
Absol
you know what you had did christian... dont play us like this
2323 days 2 hours ago
Timster
zorbo678
Thanks Tim. I really appreciate it.

----

I HOPE YOU REGRET CHOOSING ETHAN AS YOUR IDEAL COACH & ME AS YOUR LEAST IDEAL IN YOUR APP.

@ Crimson I adore you. Thank you for not taking it hard. I really am proud of you. You deserve to be here and i'm truly upset I let you down.
@Christian for idoling out my vote the previous round!
2323 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
oh yee i forgot about that lol teehee
2323 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
teehee
2323 days 2 hours ago
zorbo678
I actually had you at four, but okay...
2323 days 2 hours ago
temponeptune
Timster I don’t because he didn’t even choose me at first even tho I single handed my lost the puzzle for us and ur team was a god damn mess
Whatever happens we’ve done well and I did well and I’m sure I would’ve gone earlier on ur team
2323 days 2 hours ago
Timster
@zorbo no i mean in your initial application you chose Ethan as your fave, and me as your least fave. I know it wasn't serious or anything but!! still!! i kept that in mind during my decision #IForgave #IGAVEYouASecondChance #EthanDoesntWantYou #IHopeYouCanProveHimWrong
2323 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
2323 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
2323 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Me giving immunity to KING Zorbo

https://media.giphy.com/media/67KKDz44HuNag/giphy.gif

Ethan

2323 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Timster thinking he can get the best of my team and turn my own players against me, but he doesn't know the unity that IS the Green Team

Me to Timster

2323 days 1 hour ago
Timster
Perfect clip from a season of sheep who followed their leader Kim to the finals while she betrayed those that thought had her back (Zorbo being Kat). 2 more on your team will be Christian & Alicia, they think you're their #1 but they don't realize it. But they will in due time...

#WhoIsEthansSabrinaAndChelsea?
#NotYou

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/d/da/Sabrina.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160712021421
2320 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
To start I will reveal that Christian_ elected to save a player.

That means aiwfwyattroh chose the Circus Type which I will get to at the end.
2320 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
First off the last place team from the Evolution, Green Team.

Ethan000 has chosen zorbo678 to represent the Green Team in the Circus.

The 4th place team in the Evolution, Gray Team.

Absol has chosen Dibby1010 to represent the Gray Team in the Circus.

The 3rd place team in the Evolution, Red Team.

As the only remaining player on the Red Team, mysterygame2 will represent the Red Team in the Circus.

I can now reveal that Christian_ has chosen to SAVE zorbo678 from the Circus.  zorbo678 was one of the 3 chosen to participate in the Circus.  Since he was saved from the last place team where the Cadre chose who participates in the Circus, the decision goes to the Cadre's (Ethan000) backup choice which they sent in in the event their 1st pick was saved, thus michael222 will instead represent the Green Team in the Circus.

The next Circus will be:

michael2222   vs.   Dibby1010   vs.   mysterygame2

It is a single elimination so only 1 of the 3 of you will be eliminated.  BUT, if anyone chooses not to attempt the Circus, they will automatically be eliminated.

I will post the Circus in a few minutes.
2320 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
I can now reveal that Christian_ has chosen to SAVE zorbo678 from the Circus.  zorbo678 was one of the 3 chosen to participate in the Circus.  Since he was saved from the last place team where the Cadre chose who participates in the Circus, the decision goes to the Cadre's (Ethan000) backup choice which they sent in in the event their 1st pick was saved, thus michael222 will instead represent the Green Team in the Circus.

jealousy huh? get well soon...

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!