This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Campfire

Topic » Campfire

2315 days 7 hours ago
Timster
omfg ABSOL THOSE GIFS I CAN'T BREATHEKAJKLR EDWA;LFRJERS
2315 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
tim did #that
2315 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will now get to the Cadre's Conundrum.  As the last place Cadre in the Evolution, Timster was given the responsibility of eliminating one of his players from the game.

His decision is:

This was truly a hard decision. Believe it or not. The viewers think Crimson and I are enemies. But we made up the next time and he promised me activity and challenge prowess and he did just that. I was the one who didn't show up and show out like my team did. They both deserve safety but I let them down because I was gone all day up until 2 hours before a deadline. Unlike others in this game whom I won't @ who sit on their computer all day playing the same puzzle to perfection

https://media.giphy.com/media/VxkNDa92gcsRq/giphy.gif

I basically had 1 shot at this. And like I said puzzles are my worst. It's the one Cadre challenge that I know I can't win, so I didn't even get to finish before deadline and now I have to make a decision.

https://i1.wp.com/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bb/2d/4f/bb2d4f8498b8542a7e0ce808c3e321f5.gif?resize=540%2C240&ssl=1

Clearly Nolan is the better competitor. He was the only active team member this season from beginning until now (lol this is only round 4), and he beat Crimson in the competition. However it'd feel awkward for me to eliminate Crimson after making up with him and promising i'd do my best to keep him & Nolan safe. Going back on my word is something I hate doing because I let them down. If I was playing this game to win i'd eliminate Crimson... but i'm not playing to win. I'm playing to get the fuck out of this sinking ship of a season before the show is cancelled and the whole cast is flown back home like that flop ABC show Utopia a few years ago LMAO. Like the lack of activity in the threads has been a complete turn off to me. RSF was always my favorite series because the casts ALWAYS brought it. Everyone was active in most seasons, live drama in threads (unlike TTRS!!!), and a good host (not gonna shade anyone here). But ever since the game has transitioned to skype, it's no fun. It's hard to scroll back up and read fight history. The strategizing is different. No more logging on with 20+ mails of my alliance chatting about what to do and clicking each individual mail to understand who said what. I miss that. I miss accidentally replying to one person instead of hitting reply all, or mailing the person i'm talking shit about from TG. It's no longer fun for me. On top of that i'm worn out like Aneesa. My prime is over. These new kids can outrun me, out smart me, out think me. They're all best friends on skype. They talk to each other every day on video, jack off n shit. I'm an outcast like Veronica on Champs vs Pros!

wow @ me turning this into a mini rant about myself. The little bit of spark I had left for this game after my flop team formed disappeared when I lost my first member due to not competing at all. Followed by no one trying at all in the mission episode 2, etc. But after Crimson told me he'd be active and he proved that by competing I gained hope. But I let BOTH my members down. I'd rather us all go home hand in hand than to leave 1 behind. I truly truly hate making this decision.  I even begged one of them to volunteer but neither will budge! Both of them are fighters like Christina Aguilera. They've begged, they've pleaded... but I ultimately decide who goes home.

But I am never going to GIVE UP ON LOVE!!!!!!! - Are You the One. So i'm going to just do this fairly and take the person that has done better in the puzzle competition.. and that's Nolan. So I have to eliminate Crimson.

I'm really sorry, you were the only person on this team that didn't originally want to be my Cadre so it sucks you didn't get your ideal cadre or your ideal outcome. But you are a fighter, and if you can step up the activity in the beginning in future seasons i'm positive you will ride longer in to the game.

Crimson you lost today because I failed you as a Cadre. Not because of you. You are a winner because you never quit unlike your other 3 team mates. Thank you for dealing with me as your leader, you truly deserve better and I hope to see you in the future.

https://guidelive.imgix.net/1461774285-beyonce-winner.gif?fit=clip&q=50&or=0&h=214

With that said, I am sorry CrimsonEnnui but you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 45: American Grit 2.  It was a valiant effort this season but ultimately your Cadre has made his decision.  I hope to see you again in the future.
2315 days 7 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
*Praying i get the barf bag full of peanuts*
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/totaldramaisland/images/6/6d/Tumblr_n23jgksFJx1sejj4qo1_250.gif
2315 days 7 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Ugh well the drop of shame for me i guess
2315 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
To the 3 in the Circus I will be posting it shortly.
2315 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Crimson </3
2315 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
TO ALL PLAYERS, my work schedule is changing so from now on I will be posting results/things later than usual (after 1 am est) and posting events around then too.  You will still receive 24 hours at least to participate.  Just letting you know of this change.
2315 days 7 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
*jumps off*
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3
2315 days 7 hours ago
mysterygame2
Sorry Lee.
2315 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/d/d4/No_Capes_The_Incredibles_2.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140603224837
2315 days 7 hours ago
Noxity
https://media.giphy.com/media/VpjhXDT9MTVMk/giphy.gif

Me pushin these bitches out of the way in the circus
2315 days 7 hours ago
zorbo678
Thanks Tim. I really appreciate it.
2315 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
me @ that bitch what did i do

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!