This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #14-Aitutonga

4672 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
Jhelsdon u have lied to so many people. It is just another lie of many from trash like you!! If I seen you in real life I would spit on you and move on.
4672 days ago
Caliboy
Wow Sarge uncalled for. Its a group game. Calm down no need to be mean about people's character here. There are people in tengaged that play the game just as vicious but are good and sincere people in real life.
4672 days ago
sarge455
I am very sincere in real life.
People who know me understand. You wanna trash my character. Good for YOU!!!! BUT I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW!!! I WANT OUT OF THIS BULL SHIT GAme!!!!  I AM TIRED OF DEALING WITH JSHELSON.  CALIBOY, BELIEVE IT OR NOT I THINK YOU ARE AN HONEST PLAYER. BEING CORRUPTED BY A BAD PERSON!!!
4672 days ago
jhelsdon2478
Dear Cook Islands Cast,

If you would like to see this message that I posted here in tribal, If you have skype, contact me, I will gladly go on call with you and show you the message in my inbox using the share screen icon on Skype.  Sarge....you are the one that is lying, and you know it.  So please dont ever talk to me again after this group game. Thank you very much.

jhelsdon
4672 days ago
sarge455
jhelsdon,,, I dont lie. If you are in my alliance then I tell you the truth. You have played both sides since before merge and people know it. I am calling your ASS OUT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SO BE IT!!! You are dishonest and I am so loyal to my allies. You played both sides and I never do. SO, GET OVER IT AND WHEN YOU GET PUT ON THE JURY OR COMPETE IN ANOTHER GAME I AM IN!!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LOSE BECAUSE I AM HAVE PM'S OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP THAT YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT!!!
4672 days ago
Caliboy
I am not trashing your character Sarge I was saying I dont like how you are trashing Jason's (jhelsdon) character just based on this group game.
4672 days ago
jhelsdon2478
keep grabbing at straws.....you got played and you dont like it..so you are gonna send mrpeeps and the actives after me.....ooooh....oh well.  I mean, i guess I should expect it from an alliance of people that say things to me like "I bet you have AIDS" and nothing gets done about it....so, really sarge...I DONT GIVE A FUCK...KTY...
4672 days ago
jhelsdon2478
and btw sarge..you were loyal to one person.... Natalie....hmmmmmmm
4672 days ago
sarge455
I never said that to you!!! i was willing to trust you and u played me. You keep showing your true colors and people that follow you are crazy!! But, anyway you make it to jury and you will have a lot of explaining!!!  I HATE YOU!!!! IF THE REST OF THE CAST IS SMART!!! THEY WILL DROP YOU OR THEY WILL NEVER WIN EITHER!!!
4672 days ago
sarge455
I actually stuck my heads out to Caliboy and Insanity for Final 4. I give my word and you ask anyone. If I give that it is my bond.
4672 days ago
jhelsdon2478
you told me that the actives would come after me...oooh....they said that..not you...but damn...if thats who you align with on this site..then well, I guess i feel sorta sorry for you...
4672 days ago
jhelsdon2478
TTYN Sarge... GOOD BYE!
4672 days ago
sarge455
But, now I hope that Miles see how you guys are playing him and vote with me and Insanity.  Insanity has played the quiet person.
4672 days ago
jhelsdon2478
more sarge harrassment email....  start from the bottom.....its interesting..

From sarge455
Re: No title
Jul 27, 2011 02:20:43
to jhelsdon2478

sarge>>>u betcha your ass....i am going to take whatever it takes to see u buried...i have so high authorities to make sure of it....i will bury u bitch.!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

>
jhelsdon>Sarge so what  you are gonna send actives after me???  wow.... please...threaten me huh....
>
>
sarge>>I hate hate hate you!!! beginning of any other group game that we are in. You will lose everytime. I will watch your activity and make sure all the friends in regular games target you from the beginning. Do you know Ev32 or Survior8 or wrpeeps. They are big names in Tengaged...including Megan which will make your visit on this site hell. So, Fuck with me boy!!! i will make you regret your decision.
4672 days ago
sarge455
Keep posting that crap because I have proof to back it up. YOU WILL NEVER WIN THIS GAME!!! I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!!!

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!