This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #14-Aitutonga

4672 days 18 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Listen, Keith, Sarge had the protection of Natalie and her idol, which thankfully is out of the game.  You should have seen the messages that went back and forth last night first we were all voting for miles..then we were all voting for MMMMM and then maybe somone else, but then at the end of the day, Sarge and Natalies paranoia gave me a headache.  The plan for last night was already in motion.  It worked and now Sarge really doesnt have much to play tonight.
4672 days 18 hours ago
Caliboy
Ok Sarge knowlingy knew me and Natalie had an idol and yet I didnt feel comfortable for him to just sit there pretty for Final 3. Espically when again wasnt the kind of guy who just takes orders I would have liked to have say which with them I didnt really you know?
4672 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
Guys, what about the inactives, MMMMM and Gaia? Do you not worry that they'll somehow be dragged to the end?
4672 days 18 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
yeah, but, if the people who are working together are working together, there is a plan, and hopefully everyone sticks to it.  All for one and one for all!!!  LOL guys...
4672 days 18 hours ago
Caliboy
Mmm well Kieth we all go through life as I am not goinng to be here Friday and Saturday :( For I am camping out with my Service CLub for College. So whatever happens when they are gone and same for me still has some affect because of the alliances and bonds from before like Jheldson has mention.
4672 days 14 hours ago
Insanity17
I wish I had the same competitiveness I had during Africa last season. I'm not even trying anymore. This is too stressful. Before every vote, I have multiple people telling me different things and I have no idea what to do.
At this point I'm playing for 2nd place.
4672 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
Insanity you are playing for 3rd in this douchebags eyes. Jhelsdon and Cali are playing you like a fool. I WILL SAY THIS NOW!!! EITHER OF THESE DICKHEADS WILL EVER WIN THIS GAME AS LONG AS I AM STANDING!! THEY EACH SECURED 2ND PLACE!!!
4672 days 13 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Sarge...you dont even know what is happening... I think you should keep your mouth shut....I dont care if i have your vote or not sarge...really......
4672 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
If miles and Insanity think they will win. They need to make a move now or they are lost against these two.
4672 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
I want to say right now. I know some big names in tengaged. If these pions think they could pull something on my eyes. Then I will let the big guys know and guess what u will not make it far in the group games. I will make sure of it. Caliboy and jhelsdon...piece of trash good luck.
4672 days 13 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
This is a message that I just received from Sarge....hmmm... bitter much.....

From sarge455
No title
Jul 27, 2011 02:17:29
to jhelsdon2478

I hate hate hate you!!! beginning of any other group game that we are in. You will lose everytime. I will watch your activity and make sure all the friends in regular games target you from the beginning. Do you know Ev32 or Survior8 or wrpeeps. They are big names in Tengaged...including Megan which will make your visit on this site hell. So, Fuck with me boy!!! i will make you regret your decision.
4672 days 12 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I just figure that everyone should hear about sarge's dirty laundry....
4672 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
Calm down sarge its a freaking game and you just causing drama. I understand I can be the person going home tommorow for I may have to lie in my bed for making just a big powermove that I have done. But you are just a snake as well sarge.
4672 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
From Sarge

"I am going to say you are the biggest idiot that ever lived.Final 3 handed to you on a platter and u listened to sheldon. Well, believe me Insanity does not share this situation. Good luck and I will see you in jury unless you want to flip this game..but I dont think u do."

your behaivor right now just proves why I didnt feel like I could trust or work with you til the F3 idk
4672 days 12 hours ago
sarge455
You guys are posting crap. So be it. If anyone of the jury votes for you it will be surprising. The 3rd person will win this game. I am drunk and posting a lot of crap. Jheldson. I will follow all of your moves in any game and make sure you are eliminated at the beginning. Mark my word.!!!! YOU ARE TRASH AND NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH!!!!!

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!