This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #14-Aitutonga

4659 days ago
Keitho44
After a heated immunity challenge, jhelsdon came out on top, therefore he is immune tonight, meaning he cannot be voted out tonight! Everyone else is fair game.

Let's now bring in our jury: Jdsolo, Zed, Adam, Tayvi and Natalie, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

All votes due as soon as possible!

Remember:

NO VOTE=SELF VOTE

Mail me your votes!
4659 days ago
Keitho44
Hey guys. I wanna know about how you're feeling about the game, your fellow castaways and yourself right now. What are your thoughts on just everything?
4659 days ago
sarge455
As we all know at this point. I think Jhelsdon is playing a very very dirty game and does not deserve to win this. Caliboy is a backstabber and betrayed his secret partner Natalie. They both do not deserve to win and I hope that after I go. One or both find their way on the jury.
4659 days ago
sarge455
I think that Miles and Insanity have the best shot at winning. They have played a quiet and conservative game and deserve to make it all the way.
4659 days ago
jhelsdon2478
Sarge, how have I been playing a dirty game....you lied to everyone...including me.
4659 days ago
jhelsdon2478
you tried to get me to change my vote last night to MMMMM when you were and natalie were still voting for Miles.
4659 days ago
jhelsdon2478
and you told me that the 3 of us..you, me, and natalie were voting for MMMMM...which I never planned to do.  MMMMM was so upset about your trying to work him over that he voted for Natalie too, meaning your plan backfired and now you are on the outs in this tribe.
4659 days ago
Keitho44
sarge, what type of game deserves to win though?
4659 days ago
Caliboy
I have nothing Against NAtalie it was just hard for me to work with Mr.PAronia over here (sarge) and you know I wanted to make a big powermove that could change the game for its not like I didnt know that sarge wasnt running around come on now. Anyways I am a loyal competitor but also in there to play the game just as well.
4659 days ago
Keitho44
J, was sarge ever your ally? How have your relations in this game been?
4659 days ago
jhelsdon2478
Keith, if you cant tell, I hate sarge....behind the scenes he does nothing but scramble, and is paranoid about everything, and is freaking out.  He is DRAMA.  If I looked up paranoid in the dictionary, Keith, I would see this for its definition:
paranoid--adj/adv., Sarge455 in Keitho44's survivor cook islands.  (Sarge's picture next to it)   That is all.
4659 days ago
Keitho44
Cali, Natalie was very likeable from the start. Was voting her out tough for her, especially since she was your partner?
4659 days ago
jhelsdon2478
Never...Sarge was NEVER my ally.  I told him and natalie that I would work with them to gain their trust for Natalie NOT to use her idol, and set the plan for last night into motion!  Last night, either Natalie or sarge was going home.  Had she played her idol, she would have been still here, and mr. paranoid would have been out.
4659 days ago
Caliboy
YEs it was hard to vote her out but again she was just a good competitor that it was a big move to get her out. Plus I couldnt tell her to use the idol because then she would manage a way to save sarge.. who I cant stand. I didnt want to align myself with a F3 position that I wasnt comfortable with. I felt force to be with them so yeah I played it like I was but come one who doesnt right?
4659 days ago
Keitho44
Jhels, some very harsh words there. I think it's fair to say you're voting Sarge tonight? And what scrambling has he done to affect you, since you seem very against him and won't work with him?
4659 days ago
Keitho44
Cali, theres 1 idol for certain within this tribe. Any idea on who might have it?

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!