This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Finale

Topic » Season 2 Finale

1223 days 9 hours ago
Lynn12
I’ve been at work but congrats zach for winning and congrats mike as well you played a good game!

It was lovely to play and meet everyone ❤️

And thanks to the hosts for having me :)
1223 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
“Washed_Ravioli
Hosts, was my double eviction HOH not the biggest clusterfuck ever ?

Also opinion on my gameplay ?”

Lol it was quite a cluster. I had no idea that a backdoor was even in play and as a host I was actually intrigued into how it was going to play out. A double eviction that late in the game always causes drama and makes for a perfect time for a big move to be made which you almost got to happen

Your gameplay was good but I was honestly surprised at how long you went in the game without winning anything. You won your first competition at final 7 then were booted out next round. I figured coming into the game that you’d be someone who’d win multiple hohs and/or pov’s and you definitely made great connections without winning any power which isn’t always the easiest to do in big brother games.
1223 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
"EvictionFreak
Opinion on my game play?"

I definitely felt you played one of the better games. From being one of the first two nominees in the game to making it to final 4 is no easy accomplishment. I think you set yourself up well to make it far but not win. And that's because the people you were working closest with ended up getting out earlier in jury and that made you a big threat at the end to keep in the game. I have no doubt that you would've wont his game had you made Final 2 against almost anyone else.
1223 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
"PrincessaPeach
This is for the hosts: are you disappointed in my win? I get that I may have been less active and a little bit of an underwhelming winner but I wanted to state that I did the best I could and did strategize. Any suggestions for future group games to make myself a deserving winner?"

I am definitely not disappointed in your win. I think it wasn't the most expected but you had to do what you had to do in order to put yourself in the best position possible at the end. I can only speak for myself, but I do wish you had shown up to challenges and competed. Vishaala and myself put in a lot of effort to not only come up with challenges that are fun and engaging and require some thinking, but to plan Final 4 and Final 3 challenges and then have someone not even attempt them does sting a little bit. I get the strategy behind it and it got you the win but as a host I always pull for people throughout the game that are engaging in the diary room chats, participate in challenges, etc.
1223 days 9 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
oh what sj said cause i think we only knew in the diary room after the double eviction and we were like what? Cause i think we were on call together or something but it was a shocker and it would have been a really good move had u been able to pull that 1 out!

For your game play I think u were 1 of the ppl i thought would make it far when casting even though i didn't know much about you coming into the game and i am so glad we casted you this season :)
1223 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
"Washed_Ravioli
Also Scott and Vishaala,

When Kim won the power, what were your thoughts? Was it a "good" winner in your eyes? Was there someone you wanted to see get it to shake up the game?"

I thought it was a good winner until I saw that he shared it with Will and Mike and whoever else because I knew it was just as good as if they had won it. I personally wanted someone like Austin to win it because I feel like that would have been a true wildcard and he would've put up a very big threat and really changed the course of the game
1223 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
"Washed_Ravioli
So many questions!!

Was there one eviction where after the pov ceremony you thought "oh for sure ___ is going home" but come eviction night they stayed?"

I was shocked that Josh was kept over Zach at the end. I just knew Josh was close friends with Mike and didn't see that coming. Dylan's eviction was also kinda shocking. I know he was a bigger threat than Josh but I thought he had gotten enough support from people to stay so I was shocked that it tied and ultimately sent him home
1223 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
"mikec51
oh also who was the second lowest scorer in do or die chal?"

Yung was the next one out if Warren had at least attempted any part of it.

Mike, you and Zach P. were the 7th and 8th place finishers in it and off enough our Final 2 lol.

Zach R. was second and right behind Kim to win the advantage
1223 days 9 hours ago
mikec51
*smiles* wonder why these things happened.. LOL jk
1223 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Scott and Vishaala,

Yea my plan was for pretty much anyone but Will to win the pov and use it on either nom and Will would have gone up and I knew I would have had the votes for him to go.

It was a pretty straightforward plan, I just wasn't able to execute it because he won the POV. ANY OTHER PLAYER could have won and it would have worked lol.

Sucks but is what it is.
1223 days 9 hours ago
mikec51
Im sorry Zach Im pretty sure I threw the tie breaker round of that veto to will AH
1223 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
You were the only one to not play in that POV, Mike. Tie breaker was between Kim and Will I believe
1223 days 9 hours ago
EvictionFreak
@Zach

If I won that Veto I wouldn't use it. I'm misted by my neon boy william 😘❤😍
1223 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
I would have made sure you used it don't worry Kim xoxo
1223 days 8 hours ago
EvictionFreak
He's my secret showmance

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!