This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Finale

Topic » Season 2 Finale

1235 days 15 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
The winner of Best Diary Rooms goes to......
Dylan!

MmabatlokoaMolefe, you had us cracking up at the videos and voice confessionals. Unfortunately, you only lasted a few rounds in the house BUT your impact on us was felt until the end. You not only gave us game insight but presented it in a way that kept us laughing and intrigued. It was not just cut and dry game stuff. Not that we encourage any personal attacks or insults, but it's definitely more fun when GIFs and images and random comments are made in the Diary Room because it engages us as hosts in them more.
1235 days 15 hours ago
mikec51
^ direct shade at me for submitting novels of dry strategy LMFAO
1235 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Yung, Kim, and Zach R., I didn't write up anything but you were all right behind him. I honestly thought all 3 of you were very thorough and gave great detail. Dylan just brought that extra factor to his that made it funny. Yall's were definitely helpful and we appreciated all the info because it allowed Vishaala and myself to really understand what was happening because you three all had a hand in a large portion of this game
1235 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
@Mike LMAO not just you but it's what most people did. I personally do the same thing in games but just from a hosting viewpoint, it is fun to have one or two people who don't follow the traditional path with them
1235 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Next up we have the Biggest Underdog..

The nominees are:

Zach P.
Austin
Yung
1235 days 15 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
The winner of Biggest Underdog goes to......
Zach P.!

Honestly, neither of us expected you to make it to the Final 2 much less win this game. You got in numerous house fights in the first few days and it seemed like you were going to be an easy eviction in one of the first two/three rounds. Nonetheless, you stayed under the radar and played a very behind the scenes games. Idk if it was strategy but I purposely believe you showed up late to challenges so you couldn't compete and you didn't try your hardest in them as you could have. You were a final nominee SIX times in this game and to make it that far and still be rewarded with a win is remarkable. You definitely had an underdog arch throughout and each time you stayed, both of us as hosts were quite surprised.

Austin, you were a very close second but you got screwed over by the advantage and got sent home. If you had stayed in longer and beat the odds, you may have won this award.
1235 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Now the time you have all been waiting for...

It is time to give out V&S's Favorite Houseguest!

Remember, the winner of this takes home a gift of their choosing from a shop of their choice.

You are all eligible to win...

And our favorite houseguest is....
1235 days 15 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
Thanks guys and yes it was a little bit of strategy tbh ;)
1235 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88

Will!

Will, you won several competitions and really put yourself in a great position. You didn't really get involved in drama but you had amazing connections and we both really thought you were going to pull it out at the end. We really appreciated you showing up to almost every challenge and giving it your all. You were in several alliances and you were not afraid to use your veto on people that both of us figured were dead in the water. Whether that was for jury votes or actual help, idk, but it did keep the rounds interesting and really shaped the later stages of the game. You had 3 HoH's and 5 PoV's which is very impressive and you had your hand on a lot of what happened in the game. You were kind to us as hosts and engaging in your personal chat which we always appreciate.

Congratulations on winning your choice of any gift in any shop!
1235 days 15 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Wooo will!!
1235 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
This concludes the awards ceremony! Again, we really appreciated each and every one of you and who knows maybe some of yall will be called back for a future season if you so choose to play again (probably more money on the line as well ;)...)

You can ask more questions here and we will answer them and we will post this season's voting chart and everything in a little bit for you to view!
1235 days 15 hours ago
mikec51
Will deserves 馃憦馃徎馃憦馃徎馃憦馃徎
1235 days 15 hours ago
EvictionFreak
OMG WILLIAM I LOVE YOUUUUUU
1235 days 15 hours ago
mikec51
First I want to say congrats again to Zach (i did in pms but want to publicly as well).

I have one question for Yung. What made you vote Zach when he didn鈥檛 bother to answer your jury question?
1235 days 15 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hosts, was my double eviction HOH not the biggest clusterfuck ever ?

Also opinion on my gameplay ?

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!