This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Finale

Topic » Season 2 Finale

1223 days 9 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Congrats on everyone to their awards and will on  favorite house guest. And thank you for the recognition !
1223 days 9 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Opinion on my game play?
1223 days 9 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
This is for the hosts: are you disappointed in my win? I get that I may have been less active and a little bit of an underwhelming winner but I wanted to state that I did the best I could and did strategize. Any suggestions for future group games to make myself a deserving winner?
1223 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Also Scott and Vishaala,

When Kim won the power, what were your thoughts? Was it a "good" winner in your eyes? Was there someone you wanted to see get it to shake up the game?
1223 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
So many questions!!

Was there one eviction where after the pov ceremony you thought "oh for sure ___ is going home" but come eviction night they stayed?
1223 days 9 hours ago
mikec51
oh also who was the second lowest scorer in do or die chal?
1223 days 9 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Who do you like better, Dylan or Kim?
1223 days 9 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Which one is a better showmance, Kim and Will or Kim and MP?
1223 days 9 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Which alliance was ur guys favorite and why
1223 days 9 hours ago
mikec51
Posting again or i wont sleep at night.

@Yung What made you vote Zach when he didn鈥檛 bother to answer your jury question?
1223 days 9 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
I thought he would鈥檝e and I was busy this afternoon and I never got to check back in time to see if he answered. So that I regret because I would鈥檝e changed if I seen early enough
1223 days 9 hours ago
mikec51
OH MY GOD FUCK ME LMFAO
1223 days 9 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
I WAS gonna answer
1223 days 9 hours ago
mikec51
Meanwhile im over here typing full ass papers it鈥檚 fine hahahahaha *places 馃敧 to my wrist* jk lmfao dont get too excited
1223 days 9 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!