This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E06] "Survival"

Topic » [S3E06] "Survival"

3312 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
All of the events of the season have lead up to this. Last episode, the annual glow party was a success until the hunters attempted to off the witches during it. They succeeded in killing a few, and Martin was on his way to fill the sprinkler system with an unknown liquid before Lindsay stopped him. Everything seemed fine after that until the hunters ambushed Devon in an attempt to kill Daniele. He managed to fight off a few of them, but in the end, he was defeated and killed, much to the dismay of Lindsay. Now, everyone is on edge and an impending war is in the distance. What will happen this episode?

(This episode takes three days after the last episode. The school was closed because of the murder, but it has now reopened. Everyone is aware of Devon being killed since word has traveled.)
3312 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
(It is about 2pm so everyone is already up and about)
3312 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
*Sits in my dorm room humming a pleasant tune at the recent events with a wide grin on my face*
3312 days 17 hours ago
CoalB
~Sits on his bed, texting Lindsay.~
      You doing ok?
3312 days 17 hours ago
DanieleD
*sits in my bed, tossing an empty container of red velvet ice cream to the pile of others in the corner, wiping my wet eyes*
3312 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
- Sits on my bed facing the window, blank-faced -
- Hears my phone vibrate and looks at it, going to picking it up then stoppin, leaving the phone alone -
- Lays back down on the bed and glancing momentarily to Daniele -
3312 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
*sits in my bathroom boreded up* txt Lindsey i'm scared
3312 days 17 hours ago
Hudspith
*punches the bag in the gym grinning*

^the the muscle is gone^
3312 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
*texts Isabella*
I'm in a celebrating mood, got any cakes?
3312 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
doing homework-
3312 days 17 hours ago
DanieleD
*stands up and walks over to the ice cream containers, waving my hand and walks out, heading to the track*
3312 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
- Sits up and swings my leg over the side of the bed, standing up but immediately stumbling from weak legs -
3312 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
*opens door slowly sees martin is not home rushes out and to the quad*
3312 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
*Starts going through my backpack and pulls out a vodka bottle*
*Opens the bottle and pours some into a cup*

*Looks over to Mason*
Should I pour you a shot?
3312 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-texts back
I do. But i can't talk atm
3312 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
*texts back*
Why? Are you in danger?

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!