This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E05] "Glow"

Topic » [S3E05] "Glow"

3320 days ago
awesome2210
Last time on "Witch":

Things started to get chaotic when identities were revealed. Lindsay and Cam rescued Brian from the hunters, finding out who they were in the process. Lindsay too this information and told Annabelle & Daniele about the identity of the hunters, some of which were there close friends and crushes. Everything finally boiled over at the Halloween party when the hunters took their opportunity to strike. Martin ended up killing two sorority witches, and tried to take down Devon & Daniele. Meanwhile, Lindsay attempted to break the circle restricting the use of magic by jumping out of the window, but ended up injuring herself and she was attacked by Dakota & Seraphina. However, Mason came to the rescue, and with his help, they broke the circle and warded off the hunters. Now, tensions are high as the hunters are planning a big attack, just in time for one of the biggest events of the year: the glow party. What will happen on this week's episode?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEED TO KNOW:
- This episode takes place a few weeks after the last episode. It is now mid-to-late November.
- Since it was dark, nobody knows that Martin was the one attacking in the house.
- The hunter attack must be kept on the down-low.
- Everyone is a college freshman.
- If you are a witch or a witch hunter, do not go spreading it around. You may only tell if I have given you the OK.
- If I need you to do something for the storyline, I will mail you. Otherwise, don't do anything TOO drastic. If you are unsure if something is too drastic, mail me for approval.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EVENTS:
- It is football season, so football games will be posted occasionally.
- One of the biggest events of the year, the annual glow party, will be this episode.
- Other events may be announced at a later date.
3320 days ago
Piddu
(fun fact, so far every season had an episode named glow!)
3320 days ago
awesome2210
(It is the morning, so everyone should be waking up and getting ready, having breakfast, etc. Remember, this episode takes place a few weeks after the last episode.)
3320 days ago
Hudspith
(lol u said 10pm GMT you forgot the clocks went forward huh)
3320 days ago
awesome2210
(I thought they went back a while ago! And y'all can post now.)
3320 days ago
Hudspith
(lol they went forward last saturday)
3320 days ago
Maya10
-wakes up, rubs my eyes-
3320 days ago
awesome2210
(Went forward I meant. And oh I didn't know GMT changed like that lmao.)
3320 days ago
Hudspith
(yea it changes every six months lol)

*wakes up*
3320 days ago
amylou8251
*gets dressed and heads to class*
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=153897607
3320 days ago
Hudspith
*heads down to the dining hall or some food*
3320 days ago
awesome2210
(Is it not 10 for GMT?)

- Wakes up, rolling over to see Daniele's stuff on her side of the room -
3320 days ago
Survivorgame1
*Starts to Text Annabeth; sighs and bites lip debating; turns off phone without texting her; shakes head and goes down to the dining hall*
3320 days ago
amylou8251
*sits at my desk finishing up some homework at the last minute as students file into the classroom*
3320 days ago
Hudspith
(its 11pm GMT)
3320 days ago
spinfur
*wakes up as Brandon*
ugh

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!