This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E02] "Crystal"

Topic » [S3E02] "Crystal"

3340 days 12 hours ago
awesome2210
Last time on "Witch":

All of the students got moved in and settled in their new dorms throughout the week, and some friends were reunited. The traditional Freshman Bonfire was held, and while got too friendly, others got too distant. Devon suffered a flashback from when he was possessed and ended up beating up two other students, but luckily, nobody pinned the blame on him. Following that, the most popular sorority on campus, Alpha Beta Alpha, held their meet-and-greet event, but Ashley accidentally broke a love potion perfume bottle and let the scent loose, almost causing a huge problem. However, Lindsay fixed it, but during the argument of who to blame between her, Mercy & TK, Daniele and Annabeth overhead their conversation and learned they were witches. Marissa, the president of Alpha Beta Alpha, also discovered that Lindsay, Daniele, Annabeth, and Ashley were witches, and made it a mission to get them into their frat. That night after the party, Lindsay witnessed some shady figures capturing a student, and when she and Mason went to go investigate, she somehow ended up getting put to sleep and woke up in her bed the next morning, which upset Mason since he believed she had left him in the woods at night all alone. At the end of the episode, Lindsay and Mason made up, but when she returned to her room, she found a box with an odd crystal waiting for her with a note from "Meredith Caine", as well as the appearance of a shadowy figure watching her from outside. What will happen on this week's episode?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEED TO KNOW:
- This episode takes place a week after the last episode.
- Everyone is a college freshman.
- If you are a witch or a witch hunter, do not go spreading it around. You may only tell if I have given you the OK.
- I have added a couple new members. I am making it so that they were around during the initial move-in & parties, so they are already familiar with mostly everyone.
- If I need you to do something for the storyline, I will mail you. Otherwise, don't do anything TOO drastic. If you are unsure if something is too drastic, mail me for approval.
- Classes have started. You are free to pick whatever classes you go to.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EVENTS:
- There will be a street fair either today or tomorrow.
- There will be a clean beach party either tomorrow or Monday.
3340 days 12 hours ago
awesome2210
(THERE IS NO OPENING SCENE. YOU MAY START POSTING, JUST GO ABOUT YOUR MORNING ROUTINE LIKE GETTING READY, GETTING BREAKFAST, GOING TO CLASS, ETC.)
3340 days 12 hours ago
CoalB
~Knocks on Lindsay's door, towel and a change of clothes in hand.~
3340 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
*Wakes up, sweating uncontrollably, gasping for air*
3340 days 12 hours ago
awesome2210
- Hears the knock on the door, looking at my half-straightened, half-natural hair -
     Just a minute!
- Sets the hair straightener down and goes to the door, opening it up -
     Hey, you.
3340 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
-Finishes brushing her teeth and glances in the mirror;
^Finally some free time to keep me busy.^
-Adjusts her hair and heads over to her bed checking things she puts in. Glances over her shoulder at the door.
^Oh boy what now.^
3340 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Wakes up, looks at the sleeping daniel. Gets up and gets dressed-
-puts on my earbuds. And start jogging-
3340 days 12 hours ago
CoalB
Hey I need to use your shower, they still haven't come and fixed my nozzle.
~Waits half a second and then brushes past her, going into their bathroom.~
3340 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-walks down the hallway-
3340 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
*Takes out the cocaine packet and sees it's empty*
Ugh
^Must have used it last night^

*checks wallet and sees no cash*
FUCK

*thinks for a second and pulls out phone*
*texts Mercy*
Hey can I borrow like fifty bucks I need cash and my mom only puts money on my school card
3340 days 12 hours ago
DanieleD
*walks into our room sweaty, getting back from my morning yoga class, and gets in our shower*
3340 days 12 hours ago
awesome2210
- Watches him walk past and looks after him for a minute, mouth agape, before rolling my eyes and closing the door -
     Yes, come in, use our shower. Feel free!
- Glances over my shoulder at Mercy -
3340 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
-Mumbles to herself.
Come right in..
-Approaches Lindsay once Mason is out of earshot;
https://31.media.tumblr.com/16efc11a82e218dfbc3abff5ec8dde8d/tumblr_nceq4sibpP1tj3xv8o5_r1_250.gif
I don't know if you haven't noticed, but I live here too. I'm going to march over there and fix that freaking nozzle myself. Consider it an early Christmas gift.
3340 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
--Texts TK; I'll hand it to you over breakfast, which I'm guessing is on me? Seriously, get a job or use your magic.
3340 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
*Reads text*
Bitch

*texts back*
Thanks you're the best.
3340 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-walks to a library to study-

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!