This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Void Ceremony 1

Topic » Void Ceremony 1

1701 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to the first check voiding ceremony. This one will go a little differently than it normally would, as there are more than 3 checks at risk to be voided tonight.

ANDY and LEE, you both have 24 hours (probably a little more since we got done with the challenge early) to send me a list of the remaining 17 players, listed from who you want on your team the MOST to the LEAST. Meaning Andy's very first pick will be the first player drafted from the team.

Lee, you also get the added bonus of choosing the last player, thereby voiding the first person from the game.

TO EVERYONE, I need a confessional on your reaction to the Paymaster, dream teams, whatever you feel.

Good luck.
1701 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
If both Paymasters are on to do it live we can do it that way instead of messaging me a list.

That way yall can give reasons for your picks and all that if you want
1701 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
The void ceremony will start at 3:30 PM EST.
1700 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
So, Andy you have the floor. You and Lee will go back and forth in this thread on who you pick for your team until only one player remains. That last player will see their check voided.
1700 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
And lee has to work so hurry
1700 days 4 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Tea.
1700 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
Ok hello everyone I had to switch to my phone because my laptop is being a bitch rn.

Anyway, for my first pick, I have decided to choose........

OMAR
1700 days 4 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
I have decided to choose.....
Kelly *gives her the check*
1700 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
My next pick is.......
Bryan!
*gives check*
1700 days 4 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
my next pick is gonna be ....
Gabriel
*gives check*
1700 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
My next pick is......
Annette!
1700 days 4 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
who the fuck is annette
1700 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
*gives check*
1700 days 4 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
LOL
1700 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Annette (Gilsgirl)
1700 days 4 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
My next pick is Drew *gives check*

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!