This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6/7(Ogakor/Yasur)

Topic » Tribal Council..

2662 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
'Ogakor and Yasur Enter'

For those of you that have yet to come to Tribal, behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, dip it in the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire, you are still in this game. When your fire is gone, so are you.

'Sits on stump'

Well, a double tribal coming up! A lot of people said right when this game started that they would hope for these kinds of Tribals, which involve 2 or even more people being tossed out of the game. Tonight, you get your wish...but 2 of you will regret wanting that.

QUESTIONS
1) Is there some strategy in possibly voting out people based on previous tribes?
2) Do idols play a factor this early in the game yet?
3) Thoughts on losing a very close challenge?

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, MAIL ME PRIOR TO THE VOTES BEING READ

VOTES DUE BY 6PM EST MONDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 7PM EST MONDAY*
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2662 days 11 hours ago
terose
1) Is there some strategy in possibly voting out people based on previous tribes?

No. It's about keeping the tribe strong. It's still early in the game. You can't really base it off of old tribes.

I mean it could. But I'm not putting that much weight in it. It's just unlikely.

I thought we had it. I am devastated. We were so close.
2662 days 11 hours ago
magge555550101
Personally I don't think so. There's been so much communication between the tribes, especially because of the super active group chat. There's also the fact that more than half of us are at tribal for the first time

The concern is always there, but with the limited clues we got I doubt it

One. Freaking. Word.
2662 days 11 hours ago
Cryptspartan
1) Is there some strategy in possibly voting out people based on previous tribes? It's about choosing who does well in challenges, and/or doesn't show up that much.
2) Do idols play a factor this early in the game yet? I don't know yet.
3) Thoughts on losing a very close challenge? I FUCKIN HATE THE WORD "THE" CARL I DISLIKE THIS GAME (BTW, IM NOT QUITTING)
2662 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
1) This vote is very strategy based. Like there are a lot of names going about and personally it's not hard for me, I know who I want going going gone, and I also know who I don't want gone... when people say who I want to not go as the person they want to go, I am like... why??? That's stupid, but... really yes. Everything comes to play in a vote for me. It's not just alliances and tribes... it's everything... contribution, strategy, tribe lines... it's everything. It's really a game of trust, and if I trust you, I trust you, if I don't, send me a postcard from Ponderosa. Or I could always be blindsided, which I always have to keep in mind, im not comfortable, so I just do what I think makes me feel like I could rest the easiest doing, and I basically just have to hope it's the right one! It could go both ways.

2) I mean.... yeah. I am always like "I need to be aware so an idol doesn't screw up everything I've worked for so far!" But, I don't think vote splitting is a real thing yet, cuz everything has been unan so far, but it's only unan until the 1 vote is the idol holders vote and you get screwed.

3) It wasnt close for us! We were last place and got 2 answers wrong... it sucks! But I guess that makes us underdogs! Lol.
2662 days 11 hours ago
mysterygame2
QUESTIONS
1) Is there some strategy in possibly voting out people based on previous tribes? Possibly it depends what the group thinks is best going forward as a whole
2) Do idols play a factor this early in the game yet? I mean I guess. I only ever got one win so.
It sucks but I'm sure we will bounce back.
2662 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
O: 1/8 votes
Y: 4/9 votes
2662 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
O: 3/8 votes
2662 days 9 hours ago
jman96

basically, its a anything goes kind of thing at this point.

It always does no matter what, every day, every tribal.

Horrible. Just Horrible
2662 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107

I for one haven't gone back and looked to see what tribe everyone is coming from. I'm just looking at it as a clean slate and also trusting my amazing, supernatural instincts.

Guess we'll find out when someone gets wrecked by one

I teared up
2662 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Not really, we're gonna swap a bunch of times so it doesn't really make sense

Not too much, someone might have them but not too likely yet

Idk, I wasn't there so maybe we would've won if I was there so I apologize
2662 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
QUESTIONS
The goal right now is to vote in order to avoid coming back here again.

They do, but not in tribal Council, right now were worried about finding them so we have them for later in the game.

Sadly I wasn't here but I hear it was by one word which sucks.
2662 days 8 hours ago
flippo135
Yes, there is talk about previous tribe ties but I don't think it will be based on this tonight.
Not in tribal. It's just too soon at the moment.
A loss is a loss, we can move on from it.
2662 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
O: 4/8
Y: 7/9
2661 days 21 hours ago
Cmack311
O: 7/8
Y: 7/9
2661 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
Ogakor: 8/8 votes

I'll go tally the votes...

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!