This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale!

Topic » Finale!

5007 days ago
BENLINUS
what lmao???
5006 days 21 hours ago
zaza
wow im da quiet 1 cool
5006 days 15 hours ago
Matthew919
Ok.......
5006 days 1 hour ago
Qwerty3000
(I was bored.)
*Everyone stops having sex and they come back to the door and wait for me to get dressed and come tell them who won the second challenge. I walk out (dressed).*
Me: BENLINUS, you win the second challenge. zaza, you're out. Have a good day. Final Two, follow me, and you'll probably have a bad day.
*We walk away. We stop at the zoo.*
Me: Welcome to the zoo! Here we have every species known to man! Choose your Representative Animal! They will be your Team Leader. Then, you will pick your #2, #3, #4, and #5 species. I won't tell you what the challenge is until you've picked your five different species. Then you'll be able to swap one of them with an unpicked species based on what the challenge is, but only one. Start picking.
5005 days 23 hours ago
BENLINUS
1.Man bear pig (no one knows if its real lol)
2.African Elephant
3.Tasmanian devil
4.Panther
3.Box jellyfish
5005 days 21 hours ago
zaza
how did i get elimated already matt was less talkatvive then me
5005 days 21 hours ago
zaza
"at least i fought hard and  made it this far it was nice playing with u guys duces" love zaza
5005 days 17 hours ago
Matthew919
1. Kangaru
2. Red Panda
3. Worthog
4. Emporer Penguin
5. Gorilla
5005 days 4 hours ago
Qwerty3000
(You were eliminated because you were the only finalist who didn't win a challenge during the finale.)
Now that you've chosen your animals, I will tell you your challenge. Each of your animals will undergo a battle (not to-the-death, we don't want to kill innocent animals, some of which are protected) with the other finalist's animal of the same number, starting at 5, and going to 4, 3, 2, and finally your Representative Animal (#1). I will not narrate the battle. I will only announce the winner. If you would like to switch one of your animals with one that has not been chosen, you must do so within the next 24 hours.
5004 days 21 hours ago
Matthew919
Im ready
5004 days 21 hours ago
zaza
i was glad to be here with u guys
5004 days 17 hours ago
Matthew919
It was an honor to compete against you zaza
5004 days 3 hours ago
Qwerty3000
Seeing as neither of you have swapped any of your animals, I will reveal the winner of each battle.
#1: Manbearpig BENLINUS 1 Matthew919 0
#2: African Elephant BENLINUS 2 Matthew919 0
Starting here, Matthew919 must win every single battle or BENLINUS wins Season 1, the title of Ultimate Master, and a permanent spot in the Ultimate Hall of Fame.
#3: Warthog Matthew919 1 BENLINUS 2
#4: Emperor Penguin Matthew919 2 BENLINUS 2
#5:...
5004 days 2 hours ago
Qwerty3000
Box Jellyfish! (Because every time the gorilla punched it, the gorilla was electrified.) Congratulations, BENLINUS! You are the first ever Ultimate Master!
5003 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
yay :D

open group

The Ultimate Gameshow

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!