This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale!

Topic » Finale!

5009 days 22 hours ago
Matthew919
5009 days 22 hours ago
zaza
"looks in the couch"
5009 days 22 hours ago
zaza
5009 days 21 hours ago
Qwerty3000
*zaza looks in the couch and sees something under it. He looks to see what it is and finds half of Matthew919's slip. It appears to have teeth marks. Since he can't get out without the whole slip, he moves all the furniture around. He finds a vent, pulls out a tooth, and unscrews the vent cover. He climbs in, dropping the slip. BENLINUS picks it up and follows zaza. zaza gets to an intersection and turns left. BENLINUS sees him do this and turns right. zaza gets to another vent cover, looks though, and sees me holding a small lizard and the other half of the slip. That's when zaza realizes he no longer has the other half or the tooth he pulled out.*
Me: Bad Einstein. Bad lizard. Einstein, go put this back where you found it.
*I put the lizard in the vent. zaza takes the slip out of the lizard's mouth, accidentally snagging one of its claws. Einstein doesn't notice and keeps going, following the scent of the original half that zaza found.*
zaza: Excellent.
*zaza unscrews the vent cover with the claw and climbs out.*
Me: Aah! How did you get here!?!
zaza: I used the vent.
Me: Where's BENLINUS and the other half of the slip?
zaza: Aw, crap, I bet he has it!
Me: That's nice to know, but where is he?
zaza: Wait, where am I?
Me: My private quarters. The door's over there.
*zaza exits into the bar. He runs to the hallway, where he sees BENLINUS at the vent getting out.*
BENLINUS: Oh, hi. Uh, you're pretty mad, aren't you?
zaza: What was your first clue?
*I walk in.*
Me: Need any tape?
*I pull out a roll of duct tape and take both halves and tape them together.*
You'll have to find this again in a new hiding place. Good luck.
*I hide it.*
Oh, yeah, and you'll need to be fast, cause I've got a girl over in ten minutes.
*I tear the slip in half.*
Screw it. First person to answer this question correctly wins the challenge: When you add the number of seasons of Survivor there have been, not including the new one that hasn't aired yet, to the square root of 121, what do you get?
5009 days 21 hours ago
Qwerty3000
And Matthew919, that includes you. Start thinking!
5009 days 15 hours ago
Matthew919
31!
5009 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
32... including the upcoming series
5009 days 2 hours ago
zaza
5008 days 23 hours ago
BENLINUS
how many seasons of survivor r there anyway lmao
5008 days 23 hours ago
zaza
alott
5007 days 23 hours ago
Qwerty3000
There have been 20 seasons of Survivor, and the square root of 121 is 11, which makes Matthew919 the winner of this challenge!
5007 days 23 hours ago
Qwerty3000
Now, all of you, go outside, and welcome in the girl I've got over. She'll tell me who was the most welcoming, not including, Matthew919. Now, go. And you can't come back inside. When you're done welcoming her, wait for me to come out and give you the final challenge. Go!
5007 days 20 hours ago
Matthew919
Hello!
5007 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
hey *smiles at girl* it's kinda cold out here why dont u come inside... for some soup.. zaza will make it for u... *walks inside and whispers* and ull help me find the slip bitch lmao i couldnt resiste but say it :P
5007 days 2 hours ago
Qwerty3000
(BENLINUS you can't come back inside.)
*They see the girl and she's the hottest girl any of them have ever seen.*
(Imagine her as the hottest girl ever in your opinion whatever you find hot.)
*They welcome her in and she comes in. She sees me and puts her arms around my neck, kisses me, jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist. We start making out.*
Girl: BENLINUS was much more welcoming than the other two. zaza just stood there and smiled. Matthew919 just said hello.
*We keep making out.*
Me: I'll tell them that when we're done in here.
*I pull off her sweatshirt. We move toward my private quarters.*
Girl: Aww, mmm, you're so hot. So much hotter than any of them.
*zaza looks through the window.*
zaza: It looks like they're about to have sex.
BENLINUS: Bastard. Isn't this outrageous, Matthew919. Matthew919?
*They look over at the street and see a bus pulled over on the side of the road. The doors are closed and Matthew919 is making out with the bus driver - the second hottest girl in the world.*
BENLINUS: Damn.
*Back inside, my hot girfriend has taken off my shirt and my pants, revealing that I'm not wearing underwear. I pull her pants down and we fall onto the bed. I pull the covers over us and unhook her bra. We start bouncing up and down really loudly, so they can hear it outside. I pull away from her for a moment and pick up the phone.*
You got Matthew919, right? That's who you're seducing? Okay. Just making sure you were giving the reward to the right person.
*My superhot girlfriend resume having sex. In the bus, Matthew919 and the driver have gotten into one of the seats and pulled off their clothes. The bus starts bobbing up and down.*
zaza: Don't you think we should pass the time in bed with hot girls?
BENLINUS: Yeah.
*They get up and go to a bar. Several days pass in which everyone is getting REALLY lucky with REALLY good sex, about 20 times a day.*

open group

The Ultimate Gameshow

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!