This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale!

Topic » Finale!

5000 days 6 hours ago
Qwerty3000
The first challenge in the finale takes place in the bar where the pre-finale party was. You will each have a slip of paper with your name on it to hide anywhere in the building. Mail me to tell me where you put it. The rooms you may put it in: Bar, Gameroom, Pool, Closet, Indoor Zoo/Aquarium, or TV Room. Once everyone has mailed me their hiding place, I will let you start looking. On my go, you will post where your character will look. Only look in the rooms on the list. If you find someone else's slip, I will tell you, and you will keep playing. The first person to find two slips wins. Just in case it ends in a three-way tie, I have hidden a slip of paper with my name on it as well.
5000 days 6 hours ago
Qwerty3000
(They don't win the game, just the first challenge of the finale. You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?)
4999 days 6 hours ago
Qwerty3000
All four slips have been hidden! Begin searching!
4999 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
i look in the corner of the pool lol
4999 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
i also look in a bottle in the bar
4999 days 5 hours ago
Qwerty3000
*I pop up on the TV screen in the TV room.*
Seeing as none of you have found anyone else's slips, I will give you your first hint. The pool has no slips in it.
4999 days ago
zaza
i look in the gameroom
4998 days 21 hours ago
Matthew919
I will look in the zoo
4998 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
i look in the tv room... *smashes open the tv* is there one in here????
4998 days 8 hours ago
Qwerty3000
Don't just say rooms! You have to specifically say where you look, like BENLINUS is doing. Here's your second hint: There's nothing in the gameroom.
4998 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
*looks in the cage's in the zoo*
*looks in the aquariam pool*
*looks in every lamp in the building lol*
4998 days 3 hours ago
Qwerty3000
Here's your third hint. For zaza's and Matthew919's slips, you will have to look "down under." for BENLINUS and mine, you might have to go pickpocketing.
4998 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
*looks in kangaroo cage lol*
*looks under everything in the zoo section lol*
4998 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
*looks in the closet... looks in cloths pockets*
4998 days ago
zaza
looks in matthew's pocket
4997 days 21 hours ago
Matthew919
Looks at the bar and checks the waitresses poocket

open group

The Ultimate Gameshow

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!