This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tibet Discussion

Topic » Tibet Discussion

3168 days 15 hours ago
Pedlick44
I've seen Juice get cut for a few group games before because of him being a white level and not having the experience. I'm hoping he can make finals. It's always exciting to see.
3168 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Is Juice a multi? I'm always worried about this
3168 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
I don't know what the signs are for multis but I've noticed that multis usually have no blogs.

I don't think juice is a multi but who knows tbh.

Oh and currently I'm not rooting for anyone. All the people i was rooting for have been voted out.
3168 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
I personally don't think he is. I remember messaging him after he didn't get picked for a group game one time, I think it was Bingo's actually, but don't quote me on that. I talked with him about trying again and he would get picked. He seemed like a new player, and a genuine guy to me.
3168 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Dallas vote out was intense tho. Lets go Juice!
3167 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I love Juice so much, but he is NOT a multi :)
3167 days 11 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Juice is my clear favourite by a mile really hope he isn't a multi
3167 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Let's go Juice!
3167 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
With Time getting voted out I really don't know who the frontrunner is I think it might be Skills but idk I feel like this is anyones game at this point
3167 days 7 hours ago
mrcool
Which one of you fats delete my comment?
3166 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
Juice wins individual immunity and secures himself a spot in the next round. Skillz, Sebby and Random are vulnerable tonight. Who do you think is going home?
3166 days 8 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yes Juice takes the win!
3166 days 8 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
From what it looks like it looks like Debby or Skills are going home tonight
3166 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
I think Skillz is going but, it could be IRandomal though I think he may be looked at as the bigger threat.

Overall I am very proud of Juice for accomplishing a lot this past year.  When given the opportunity to play a game he will take it and I'm happy he had success here and my series as well.
3166 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Actually it looks like Sebby is going but, they could lie about this stuff and try to get someone to throw a vote maybe.

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!