This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tibet Discussion

Topic » Tibet Discussion

3165 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I don't think will win in f3 though I can't see him putting up a solid enough argument to win
3165 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
I like the Final 3 sad to see Sebby go because it looked like he had a pretty legit shot of winning at the end of the day.

I am proud of all three of them at the end of the day more so Irandomal and Juice since I know them on a personal level.

I think IRandomal has the edge coming in but, this may come down to Final Tribal at the end of the day.
3165 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
This has been a great "newbie" season (yes I know there were 3 returnees). I hope it finishes with the close jury vote it deserves. Said to see Sebby go simply because it would have been interesting to see a representative from each of the original tribes at FTC.
3165 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
@Jarrod

Do you the know logic on why Juice tied it or was it just an attempt for Sebby's jury vote?
3165 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
2 parts.

The main reason I think was to try and secure a jury vote. Another factor was the possibility of it being a final 2 as they weren't sure what was happening with Andie as a juror as he left the group.
3164 days 23 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Man this is a bitter jury
3164 days 23 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Random

He's Def got Andie vote

But this jury is terrible I think Skills should win but he us not because a bitter jury and I have a good feeling Juice will win
3164 days 13 hours ago
Pedlick44
I'm thinking it could be a close vote. Maybe 4-3-0, 3-3-1 maybe...
3164 days 8 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
This Jury is SO bitter.

#VenezuelaFlashbacks
I just hope that doesn't stop them from making a good decision. They're all deserving, I would like to see Juice win but I think Random is winning as of now.
3164 days 6 hours ago
KidA
Personally I'd love to see Skillz take this, but yeah, I don't think that's happening :(
3164 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Anybody who hasn't already I'd appreciate any votes here
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7907/poll/individual-immunity-challenge-6-125299
3163 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
Make sure you get your votes in before the reunion tonight.
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2483/poll/fan-favourite-124999
3163 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
I think this is going to be a close vote between Randomal and Juice maybe like a 4-2-1 or 4-3-0 with Randomal having the slight edge.  However, some of the jurors did recognize Skillz played well in the position he was placed in so for all we know he may get more votes than I am saying right now.

I thought being older gen Skillz would handle himself at Final Tribal better but, that wasn't the case at the end of the day.  Still, very much like the Final 3 though.
3163 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
All 3 of them would be great winners but I an really rooting for Random and Juice
3163 days 18 hours ago
Pedlick44
I honestly think Juice'll get the win, but I don't know exactly how every juror feels. Happy with all three though :)

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!