This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 6 - Watchtower

Topic » EPISODE 6 - Watchtower

3393 days 7 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Set in Metropia, a futuristic city located in the heart of America, META is a show about special people that have begun the next step in human evolution. As these individuals try to make their way through a world that they might have outgrown they face many challenges. Being a meta-human may grant you exceptional strength, speed, mental abilities and even manifest itself into "super-powers." But a life apart from regular people has its own difficulties and problems

------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS STORY

Since the disappearance of the androids, Metropia police have regained control of the city and have had a massive boost in public opinion. A few believe it was the work of the meta's that actually rid the city of the androids but with no public face representing the meta's, Nobody can be sure

STORYLINE UPDATE

With Longshot out of reach and an empty hideout the meta's unity quickly fell to pieces. Most have tried to return to a normal life, but a few help fight crimes from time to time. A few of the meta's have stayed in touch, but that's about it

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This episode is the set up for the next act so there is going to be a lot crammed in the next few hours and then I'll give everyone time to relax before I close the episode

THERE IS AN OPENING SCENE SO PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL I GIVE THE OK
3393 days 6 hours ago
bulldoggy559
- A few months have passed since the fight with PC and the whole android fiasco-

-Most meta's have returned to a normal life, but still try to find out about the meta gene-

NEWS REPORT
Reporter:
Local gangs have recently started escalating to more high profile aattacks. Here is some live footage of what seems to be a bank robbery. All of the assailants were uniformed like a local gang I am being told
-Footage shows a messy bank robbery with lots of shooting and hostages being taken inside-
Reporter:
We'll keep everyon- oh... It seems the entire first floor of the bank has gone completely dark. This is a strange move on the... Oh... Ok. I am now getting word that there are sounds of fighting coming from inside the bank
-footage shows flashes of bright light and small explosions coming through the bank windows-
Reporter:
This event seems similar to news of the vigilantes a few months back but nobody has seen or heard from them in a long time. I'm now getting word the hostages are being let out and the police are moving in. The inside of the bank contained a few gang members and apparently a lot of arrows. Yes folks, arrows

-every meta watching the news story thinks the same thing, "Longshot"-

(You guys can post, everyone should be going about their daily lives)
3393 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
(I'm at work for 30 more mins so I'm just gonna say I'm working)

*Stands behind the bar counter watching the news*
3393 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
-Switches the channel shaking her head & gets up off the sofa, walking to the kitchen.
3393 days 6 hours ago
amylou8251
*turns the TV off and paces in my living room, smiling softly*

^definitely Longshot^
3393 days 6 hours ago
amylou8251
*changes into a tank top and jogging pants and goes running in the park*
3393 days 6 hours ago
bulldoggy559
GABRIEL
*Flees the scene of the robbery, dropping down a sewer grate when he gets a chance*

NILES
*watches the news story, biting his lip*
^Why come back now? And where are you setting up camp? The hideout has been empty for months^
3393 days 6 hours ago
awesome2210
(Hi~ Super stoked to be a part of this now)
3393 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
*wakes up*
3393 days 6 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Gabriel
*Speaks into his headset, hoping Sienna is listening*
You make it out of the bank alright?

NILES
*Starts pacing back and forth*
^What the hell, he doesn't say anything to me? Last time I checked I wasn't dead weight^
3393 days 6 hours ago
Addrian
^longshot!^
3393 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Welcome in Dan!))

((OMG talk about workout, I did the on the treadmill today. Woo XD))

-Switches on the tap, and waits until the water is cool enough, fills up a watering can & walks to the plants and flowers room.
^Normal, what a bluff.^
-Waters some smaller plants.
3393 days 6 hours ago
amylou8251
(lol yeah i'm about to go do that irl ugh)
3393 days 6 hours ago
amylou8251
(hi Dan)
3393 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Smh at the news. Puts on clothes-
3393 days 6 hours ago
DanieleD
*watche the news at the bar*
^what the hell..?

open group

META

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!