This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Panic at the Disco 馃暫馃徏

Topic » Episode 3: Panic at the Disco..

1259 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
[chris]
*Looks at Otto*
And the thing is funny you had like an umbrella a week ago
1259 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
"If you can get her to lighten up, I'll be impressed," she says with a smirk.
1259 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
[Strobe]
I probably could
*He looks at them and nods at them to follow*
I have one of those VIP rooms I鈥檓 sure I can play her a tune to lighten her up
1259 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
Otto smiles, "I try my best," He looks over to Chris, "True, this body suit looks great. I was looking at myself with only it on and it looked great. Very skin tight, kinda made my butt look good." He chuckles, spinning Natalie.
1259 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Fae follows after him, grabbing Kate's arm to pull her along. "They're pulling out all the stops for the DJs here, huh? A VIP room sounds so classy." She thinks about Olympia again like 馃グ.
1259 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Kate: As if... *huffs, reluctantly getting pulled along*
1259 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
Yea honestly when you鈥檙e as good as I am, did you see the people going crazy to get on the floor

*He walks to the booth and sit down*
Just get the curtain
*He pulls out a key card*
1259 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
"You heard him, Kate!" she says as she takes a seat, excited to see him work his magic. "I didn't just see it." She flexes her hand. "Some guy was running up behind me screaming about how he had to get to the dance floor or he'd die and I decked him for it."
1259 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Kate, who can't believe she's in this situation but is kind of vibing because it's a VIP room: ... *rolls her eyes, getting the curtain before heading over and taking a seat*
1259 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Ohhhh *gets spin. Giggles, gets steady holds onto him*
1259 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
Haha oh my he was feeling a panic at the disco
*The Booth rotates leading them to the luxurious VIP lounge which has a good hidden view on the dance floor*
So what type of music does our girl Kate vibe with Faelyn
*He messes with a disk on the spin table nearby*
1259 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
Otto chuckles as they spin, then dipping her and brings her back up. "See? Kinda fun."
1259 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Amazed* well you just earn a brownie point for that *dip down and raised up spin.*
https://i.gifer.com/Ddy4.gif
1259 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Fae tilts her head. "Not much music... but I'm guessing something emo." She glances to Kate. "Fellow being, do you vibe with My Chemical Romance?"
1259 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Kate: *she blinks, looking around like... damn okay* ... *side-eyes Fae* I'm not answering that. Surprise me or some shit.

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!