This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Who SHOULD be in Allstars and why?

Topic » Who SHOULD be in Allstars and..

5035 days 3 hours ago
Drench
obv me

cough cough stars 85.xy
5035 days 3 hours ago
blazeofglory
Who SHOULD be in Allstars:

ANDYCHUCK08 - Never gotten worse than 6th place, made finals twice. Clearly he has popularity under his belt as well as strategical gameplay that will makes people wamt to take him far.

MIKEDISTANZ - Almost always makes it far in stars. Two wins under his belt. I've made it to Final 5 with the guy so I know he is a good strategical player as well as obviously being popular.

USKYLD - Can be an amazing ally if you trust in him. Fought hard to prove that he didn't nominate me for 5th and eventually led to getting mails from randomize to prove it.
5035 days 3 hours ago
Stonee
JJJJ
5035 days 3 hours ago
Genevere
I agree with Emmaleigh (i know i must be sick or dying) that this should NOT have been a vote. A vote poses two problems.
1. Alliances getting voted in. That will make the game incredibly boring
2. People who don't know any better will vote for friends instead of game players.

I do have to disagree on letting anyone but start winners play. If you make it to finals several times and don't win that is a MAJOR flaw int your strategy.
5035 days 2 hours ago
mikedistanz
I agree with a lot of people.

Don't judge based on popularity or who's in the HoF. You know a good Stars player if you see one.

You can tell by a person's record if they are a good player or not: pPeople that make finals, people that make finals more than once, people that go unnominated.

Remember: Not EVERY winner deserves to win. Popular vote comes into play when people make finals.

People that should be listed: MoreBeastThanYou, rippyroo, JamesM, tennisallstar94, Abrogate.
5035 days 2 hours ago
Darthemery
Noelsarah
Because she is a puppet master
5035 days 1 hour ago
knixuk
But it ISNT just a vote! This is only one of the factors being used to help decide who goes in. Thats what it says on Jubbzy's blog!
5035 days 1 hour ago
bradd156
me for god sake lol... x
5035 days ago
Runner430
I say LaQuawnda should be in it.  Like the others in here are good, but lady q came back from her big fall in here other stars.  And plus she will make the game interesting
5035 days ago
Jdsolo24
id say ppl that should def be in are Bio,Emmaleigh, maggie n clayton n also nikia cus shes great lolz
5035 days ago
mike56
i thnik ennaleigh and karim should be nommies to be in the allstars noel should get in shes on of the best
5034 days 23 hours ago
pax911
i wanna join
5034 days 23 hours ago
Corin
i think i should be in all star, i'm a black model and people look at me and think, oh she's just a nice and pretty girl, but i wanna show then that i'm more than this, i can be either an angel or an devil, xoxo
5034 days 23 hours ago
realitynerd
Emmaleigh, NoelSarah, mikedistanz- All 3 are great gameplayers that know how to get to the end and win, no matter the circumstance.
EnragedBeauty, cheznahuf, BigBrotherFanGirl09- The 3 Newbie Stars winners, I want to see the 3 of them duke it out.

I do agree with a lot of the others that some of the legends should make up the cast because they are great players that a lot of the newbies don't know of.
5034 days 20 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Also... maybe you can take into account of how many voters voted for each person.
If one specific voter had MANY votes (even if they are no's) it shows that they are a person who receives a lot of attention and possibly a good one to cast in all stars.  They will bring in the ratings.

open group

All Stars Voting Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!