This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Who SHOULD be in Allstars and why?

Topic » Who SHOULD be in Allstars and..

5024 days 21 hours ago
Miami
LAQUAWNDA

because shes butchhh
5024 days 21 hours ago
LaQuawnda
Corey, no offense, but you only made finals in those stars because of your beatability.

I think all 9 multi-winners should get spots automatically.

I think Uskyld should get a spot, since he's made more finals than anyone on this site, besides Emmaleigh, who is definitely getting a spot.

I DON'T think people who haven't won deserve a spot in this. Working the public is just as important as working the house, and those who can do both can win the game. If you only work the house, than you'll make finals, but you won't win.
5024 days 21 hours ago
LaQuawnda
xexplosive, because he is the ULTIMATE flavor, and went up on the block more times than anyone else in history of stars, yet survived each time and won. Except, unlike most flavors, Jake tried hard to get off the block, yet all of them continued to nom him regardless.
5024 days 21 hours ago
Vessa
PICK VESSA TO GO IN!!! :)

i've made it to the finals of all my stars <3
5024 days 21 hours ago
AlphaBravo
KEZ
CHEZ
EMMALEIGH
SEBRINA
NOELSARAH
5024 days 20 hours ago
LaQuawnda
But Vessa, you haven't won, which is the point. ;)

I'm sure if you joined stars this week, you would win in a landslide. It's been FOREVER.
5024 days 4 hours ago
Holder
A fella who has never been nommed.  And has a 100% winning percentage :)
4293 days 22 hours ago
owee13
hi

open group

All Stars Voting Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!