This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Who SHOULD be in Allstars and why?

Topic » Who SHOULD be in Allstars and..

5022 days 8 hours ago
Jubbzy
Discuss.

What you say may have an effect on the final decision.
5022 days 8 hours ago
Tidalwave
Clayton and the other real old vets like uskyld. They made this site what it is. No news
5022 days 8 hours ago
Shaelynn
veterans def people like NoelSarah, Clayton, Alegeeter etc.....
5022 days 8 hours ago
yswimmer96
Yswimmer96.
He's a swimmer, and a floater, hes you're typical rat, and he was the very last purple ever to join stars manually, which makes him a star.
He is a very great ally, and a B- List Popular,
5022 days 8 hours ago
JohnMorisson
Cisco2010
He will soon be black.
He owned on 8709.
5022 days 8 hours ago
Emmaleigh
I feel that the vote may not reflect what an all star truly is because there are so many new users on this site that were unable to see some of the true legends.
I know richpaca isn't in the running but for example, he is an AMAZING stars strategist but many people do not know who he is, so I feel like his percentage would be lower.
There are some people who have made many finals and even won but I feel like they are forgotten.  Maybe an average stars placement median could factor in.  For example I think Alegeeter has made multiple finals, won once but forgotten by many users.

There are also some players that have made finals many times that are great stars players but never won that I feel are being discredited such as Morebeastthanyou, Vessa and others.
5022 days 8 hours ago
MinsiKid
Seriously where ARE beast and vessa in this vote?!
5022 days 8 hours ago
Alegeeter
The number of stars one has played should play a factor. For example, a player who has played 2 times and made 2 finals should have more weight that a player who has played 14 times and made 4 finals. Maybe a ratio or something could be factored in
5022 days 8 hours ago
BioDork
Um not being cocky. But what's the point of ALL STARS, without the #1?
5022 days 7 hours ago
Conceite
Ugh. Kaffreya should be unbanned, and Frontier should be able to play. 2 best players in Stars history. just sayin...
5022 days 6 hours ago
Vessa
I WANT TO BE IN ALL STARS!!! <3
5022 days 5 hours ago
MinsiKid
What's the honor of a #1 that you spammed to earn?
5022 days 5 hours ago
BbDamian
IamPaxton, he can represent all of the ORIGINAL stars players and maybe bring back some old school tactics <3

I know there are some other old timers playing but IamPaxton has been out of the loop lately with recent game play, I think he would be PERFECT for all star stars :)

TO BE FAIR Vessa should be eligible for All Star stars considering she is one of few people who has NEVER been evicted in stars.

Also, Flavors/Flavours shouldn't be eligible. They aren't really All Stars they are just very popular. If you have people in there who are going to fight to stay off the block because they KNOW they will be evicted once they go up, it may make the game a bit more interesting.

Finally, I know this is going to sound like a HORRIBLE idea but... Maybe corey should be in there just out of curiosity to see how far he goes. He has played the most stars games on the whole website it would be interesting to see how he plays in the game.

But these are just my opinions :S
5022 days 5 hours ago
Lockie
I should be in, because I offer a wide range of sexual desires from blowjobs to buttslaps.
5022 days 2 hours ago
sam_cutie567
I wanna be in all stars <3 :D
Coz I'm the first 2nd placer in the history of newbie stars and will be a chaste angel
5022 days 2 hours ago
dino1610
blogs should be in this all-stars

open group

All Stars Voting Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!