This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🔪 Season 1: Reunion; PART 1

Topic » 🔪 Season 1: Reunion; PART 1

2368 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

Way to make me look like a fool... But I respect that.
- Glances at Ash and Blake -
     Well, if you two wanna join, I'll be out back.
- Stands up off the desk and walks out of the door -
2368 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay sighs and goes through some of the old newspapers he smiles as he reads some f the old memories*
2368 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Ash smirks getting up and following Gemma for a smoke because he's unemployed and this won't destroy his reputation*
2368 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

- Walks out of one of the back exits and looks around to make sure no one is around before lighting it up -
     God, this is so weird. I haven't done this in literal ages.
2368 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay laughs as he reads his prank toilet papering the play while they were preforming *
“Classic....”
2368 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
(I think I’m going to pass out I’ll be on tomorrow if it’s stikl open Night!)
2368 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Night!)
2368 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
(Good night! This'll close soon and then the next episode will be Wednesday)
2368 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Woo! This has been pretty fun so far:D)
2368 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(i cant wait to die!)

*Ash is out with Gemma smoking weeeeeeeed*
2368 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
« Behind the school, Ash, Blake, and Gemma are standing together, passing the blunt around as they each take turns. After finishing, Blake stomps it out on the ground; the trio look at each other to make sure they don't look super stoned before turning around and heading back inside. On their way in, they pass a locker with blood seeping out from the bottom, dripping slowly onto the floor, unnoticed.

Inside the locker, Ryder's body is stuffed and contorted to fit the space, a deep slit in his throat. After the trio turns the hall, the man in all black exits the supply closet beside the lockers, looking both ways as he wipes the blood off on his hoodie before taking off in the opposite direction. »
2368 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(0_0)
2368 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*le walk with the Rhodes family*
2368 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay continues to just read not aware of what happened *
2368 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
« A sleek black car pulls up in front of the auditorium entrance, almost a whole two hours late. The driver gets out of the car and walks around to the passenger door, opening it and stepping aside; a blonde steps out of the car, smoothing down her dress as she thanks the driver. She takes a moment to herself to fix her hair, using the car's side mirror to make sure her makeup is perfect, before strutting down the red carpet and in through the double doors of the auditorium. The blonde clears her throat before raising her voice, shouting at the attendees.

"Heather Weathers is here!" »

open group

Horror Story

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!