This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother V.I.P. | Auditions

Topic » Big Brother V.I.P. | Auditions

4368 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
Username:
Will you be active?:
Are you active on skype?:
(My Skype: millie_t_xx)

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?:
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?:
What was your favorite season? Why?:

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?:
What kind of strategy will you have?:
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?:
What makes you different to the other applicants?:

That's it! Good luck, and I'll see you at the next round of the auditions!
4368 days 6 hours ago
SuperPatrick
Username: ^^^ Right there obviously.
Color Level: Silver

Will you be active?: Yes
Are you active on skype?: Yes
Will you do as asked? I guess lol

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yeah
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Um, Dr. WIll obviously.
What was your favorite season? Why?: 7/8/10. I love the game play in these seasons.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: Because I know I am a V.I.P.
What kind of strategy will you have?: Well, I can't quite reveal that here to the other contestants.
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Maybe.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: Um, I'm the only "Super" contestant here.
4368 days 6 hours ago
taylor112399
Username: Taylor112399
Color Level: Gold

Are you active on skype?: Of course!
Will you do as asked? Yep

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes :)
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Diane Henry from BB5 because she was a fierce bitch and strategically dominated that game. Plus she's from the same state I am :)
What was your favorite season? Why?: Big Brother 8 :)

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: Because it sounds like it's really developed and I know you are a great host so I'd like to have some fun and win :)
What kind of strategy will you have?: To play a social game and make connections which will boost me to my spot in the finals
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Yes
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I'm ~*unique*~ and I gifted you sooooooo =]

That's it! Good luck, and I'll see you at the next round of the auditions!
4368 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Username: db1994
Color Level: black

Will you be active?: Yes I will be!
Are you active on skype?: yep!
Will you do as asked? Of course

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes, love BBUS!
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Danielle, she was amazing at the social game. She could get just about anyone to do anything she told them to do. By far the best player not to win.
What was your favorite season? Why?: Big Brother 6, I loved the shift in power every week, it made the season so much more interesting and I also loved Janelle that season!

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: I haven't played a BB group game in forever and this one actually seems like it will be tons of fun.
What kind of strategy will you have?: Hmm, I can't really announce my whole strategy here or it can hurt me ;)
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Yep, anything to win
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I'm myself and not afraid to stand up to myself and I'm a competitor I like winning!
4368 days 6 hours ago
coreypanda
Username: coreypanda
Color Level: Sky

Will you be active?: Yes! very :)
Are you active on skype?: Yeah i'm on skype frequently and also have skype on my phone for when im out & about.
Will you do as asked? Yes, i'm good with following rules and instructions. I'm not gonna throw my mic in da pool don't worry xx

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes I've watched most of the seasons. One of my all time favorite shows :)
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: I know it's probably a really generic favorite, but I honestly cannot think of a contestant better than Janelle. She is a fierce diva who didn't put up with anyone's shit. She won competitions, made great friends and allies who she stuck by, and when everything seemed like there was no way to avoid eviction she always avoided it. She's the queen of big brother in my eyes and I admire her so much as player.
What was your favorite season? Why?: All Stars probably. It was just so drama filled and they were all (for the most part) good players that made really good television. Loved it :)

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: I love Big Brother and am dedicated to the whole concept of BBUSA. I've been on this site for almost 3 years and I've played a lot of games and done pretty well for myself showing that I know how to strategize and get far in Stars, Rookies, ect. I really would love the opportunity to be part of something that is formatted just like Big Brother to see how I fare in the game because I think I could do really well if given the chance.
What kind of strategy will you have?: I'm a very loyal person to those who are willing to be loyal to me and work with me. I will try and keep calm and win competitions when I need to because I don't want to be seen as weak, but I don't want to be seen as the biggest competition either. If someone wants to come at me and be a bitch or come after me, I will retaliate. I'm not one to start drama for no reason, but if someone wants to start drama with me, I will finish it. I'm going to be dedicated and really just bring my own personality to this game if I get through. No fakeness, just me.
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: It really depends on the situation, who it is, and how far into the game I am. I never go into a game with the intentions or hopes of backstabbing a friend. I believe you weigh your options and the outcomes. And I do what's best for me to advance in the game and hopefully I can move forward with trusted friends or allies, because I do hate backstabbing. But everyone's gotta do what they gotta do to get further.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I personally think I'm a very fun and quirky character who is more trustworthy than a lot of people you meet on here. I care a lot about friends and allies made in games, and I also like to strategize and plan out the game once I get in it. I'm not the type to pre-plan any moves before the game starts because the game is constantly changing. I love, admire, and understand the game of Big Brother and would whole-heartedly love to compete in this competition. :)
4368 days 6 hours ago
Prince_Charming
Username: Prince Charming

Will you be active?: Yes Queen
Will you do as asked? YES! (:

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Daniele - She is always so fierce, hated, and strategic like me < 3
What was your favorite season? Why?: 8 because I loved all that drama (:

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: Cause I want to win (kate)
What kind of strategy will you have?: Thats for me to know and you to find out (;
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: I WOULD NEVER! (;
What makes you different to the other applicants?: Well probably irrelevants are going to apply and Im well known :p That could make or brake me? I think I will be okay (:
4368 days 6 hours ago
STOKES2009
Username: STOKES2009
Color Level: t.v.star

Will you be active?: yes
Are you active on skype?: yes
Will you do as asked? yes

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?:yes
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Jordan she was so awesome
What was your favorite season? Why?: 8 & 11

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: it sounds fun
What kind of strategy will you have?: no comment
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?:we will see
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I don't know im very competitive ..
4368 days 4 hours ago
koolmanmadden
Username: Koolmanmadden
Color Level: brown

Will you be active?: Hell yes
Will you do as asked? yes

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes i have
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: I would have to say Will mega from season 1. That man is amazing. I love who he didnt let the game change him and who even in his eviction he still had fun.
What was your favorite season? Why?: All-Stars/ Season 7. I was nice to see all of the old BB favs playing one more time and have a better chance to win. The season was just great to watch and the winner really dersieved to win.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: To show tengaged that i can be a powerful player and to get my name out in the world of tengaged.
What kind of strategy will you have?:  I cant really say right now.
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: If i have too
What makes you different to the other applicants?:  Im black irl LOL jk.  I just so diffferent from other people. Im the kid in school that is a nerd but a nerd everybody  loves.

That's it! Good luck, and I'll see you at the next round of the auditions
4368 days 3 hours ago
Tayvi
Username: Tayvi
Color Level: Red

Are you active on skype?: Yes!
Will you do as asked? Unless if I have to get naked on cam then yes!

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Nakomis <3333333333 I love her strategy of the six-finger plan. She totally reminds me of one of my best friends and she's just so amazing and unique like me.
What was your favorite season? Why?: My favorite season is 5 and I think because of Karen/Diane/Nakomis being amazing and fierce. And the immediate split sides in that season was so cool!

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: I want to play because I think you are a really good host and think I could be a powerful and fun cast member!
What kind of strategy will you have?: I think I will have a bitchy whore self persona about me and will work that house with my lying and backstabbing!
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Yes I have no things that are called "Friends". It does not compute.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I think I have a brain in my head and I am insane enough to not be a boring bitch.
4368 days 2 hours ago
schmooboy
Username: Schmooboy
Color Level: Gold

Will you be active?: YES!
Are you active on skype?: YES!
Will you do as asked? YES OFC<3

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes I have!
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Khalia(13), Danielle(8 + 13), and Britney(12). Khalia and Danielle are my favorite gameplayers and I believe the respect the game a great deal, and Britney was just halarious.

What was your favorite season? Why?:
6 or 7. 6 because I loved the mystery of the house and how they discovered the secret room and everything.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: I want something to occupy me when I'm bored.
What kind of strategy will you have?: Float, be fake, have fun :P
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Of course.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I'm a very competitive person. I will do whatever I can to win whatever I put my time into.
4368 days 1 hour ago
Tigger
Username: Tigger

Will you be active?: Yes.
Are you active on skype?: Yes!
Will you do as asked? Of course, even those stupid blog challenges!

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Seasons 7 to 13 :)
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Rachel(12/13) for her drama and competition skills, Britney(12) for her humor, Dick and Danielle for being a dynamic duo in season 8, and Porshe because she was the ultimate underdog in season 13.
What was your favorite season? Why?: Season 9 because I adored James and Natalie, plus the couples twist was amazing.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: Group games aren't as popular as they used to be, and i think this one has potential.
What kind of strategy will you have?: Do what I need to do to be safe at the end of the day, whatever it takes ;)
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: Unlike all the others who will vouch that they are more competitive, risky, etc..I know what I am doing, if I end up screwing over the whole cast, I can manage myself.
4368 days ago
atrain
Username: atrain
Color Level: silver

Will you be active?: absolutely! i can be on all day and some nights
Are you active on skype?: yes! im on everyday
Will you do as asked? yes ma'am

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: yes. the later seasons
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: dan because he was so strategic, and played with a perfect balance of social skills and strategy at the same time
What was your favorite season? Why?: season 13. this season had everything that made a season great. returning players, tons of drama. the most love to hate player (evil dick) and great strategy and xcomedy mized in too

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: because I want to experience an actual big brother game and not this fake last for a week crap. i wanna actually play over a psan of time
What kind of strategy will you have?: i cant really say but ti will include lots of drama. and it is the same stratgy i wil use for the real thing if i make it in 5 years! lol
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: yes
What makes you different to the other applicants?:  i will be one of the most active and I know the mentallity i need to have to win! and I will not let anything get in the way of me and whatever prize we get!
4368 days ago
hwest14
Username: hwest14
Color Level: Silver.

Will you be active?: I'm online all the time (:
Are you active on skype?: Of course!
Will you do as asked? I always do!

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Seasons 1-5.
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: I like Drew from BB5 because he was an all-around game player, from the comps (3 hoh's and 1 POV) to his social ability, to his overall charisma and charm :P
What was your favorite season? Why?: Out of the seasons I've watched, 5 has definitely been my favorite. The twin/brother&sister twist definitely kept me glued to the show. I loved the cast and especially the drama!

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: It'd be a perfect opportunity to make new friends and prove myself to be an amazing compeditor and strategic player.
What kind of strategy will you have?: Do well at competitions, choose friends and allies wisely, try to stay loyal to a select group and rule the house...and of course, Drama(:
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Yes, im an extremely competitive person, so if I realize that my close friend is in the way of me winning, then ill do what I have to do.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I'm an overall good at everything player. I'm smart (4th in my class), so I'll do well at competitions. I'm able to make friends and make people trust me easily, which I see as a valuable tool to doing well in the game. Also, i tend to be a drama-king, so I'm sure that I'll bring a lot of drama when it comes to votes and nominations :D.
4368 days ago
karim
Username: karim
Color Level: tvstar

Will you be active?: obv
Are you active on skype?: yep
Will you do as asked? ofcourse ;)

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: hell ye
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: danielle on the latest season BECAUSE even tho it was dumb for her 2 flip on her alliance, she made it entertaining and i had fun rooting for her against the famous couples jeff/jo and brenchal, even tho she lost, without her it woulda been boring
What was your favorite season? Why?: prob big bro 6 for the house divide and gd ol' janelle

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: because it seems different, skype will be in use and it seems like there will be nice twists in this game, i wanna make it fun :D
What kind of strategy will you have?: my 1st strategy is dont tell ur strategy in public ;) sooooo ur gonna have 2 wait and see
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: yup
What makes you different to the other applicants?: well im a 3 times stars winner which means i have SOME strategy in me, but other than that, i can bring drama to anything, put me in the most boring setting and ill light it up. if im in this game, there will be lots of fireworks ;) and probs a showmance... or 2 :O
4368 days ago
SashaBaby2010
Username: SashaBaby2010
Color Level: Black

Will you be active?: Of course :D
Will you do as asked? Yes

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes, Seasons 6, 11, 12, & 13
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Rachel, I think she was strong physically & socially
What was your favorite season? Why?: 11, It was always drama-filled and kept you on the edge of your seat

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: It sounds fun and just like the actual game
What kind of strategy will you have?: Lay low, but play the game
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Depends.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I will always be active and I will bring the drama XD
4367 days 23 hours ago
Popeye
Username: Popeye
Color Level: Silver

Will you be active?: Yes bby
Are you active on skype?: All da time
Will you do as asked?-Your wish is my command

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?:Seasons 6-13
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?:Shelly because up until Jeff's Eviction She sat pretty throughout the game. She did not win games because she did not need to and she put the blood on everyones else hands. If it were not for Pandora's Box she would have won the entire game.
What was your favorite season? Why?:season 6 was by far the best season. When you think of Big brother drama you cannot forget the Janelle/Beau fight, the Howie/april fight or the infamous fight between Kaysar and Eric. Jedi Jani is the face of big brother.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: To be honest because I want to do a long term game. Skype games are fun but they only last a few hours and they kind of getting boring with the same old people winning and shit.
What kind of strategy will you have?:I will be the schemer. Mind like Ronnie but also sneaky like Shelly
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?:whatever it takes for dat Half a Million dollar prize
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I am not afraid to speak my mind. I am notoriously hated and I embrace it. If people wanna pay attention to me for my drama then so be it. Mama loves the spotlight

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!