This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother V.I.P. | Auditions

Topic » Big Brother V.I.P. | Auditions

4397 days 8 hours ago
devinwithparasites
Username: Devinwithparasites ^_^
Color Level: silver

Will you be active?: yes i will
Are you active on skype?: very
Will you do as asked? yes.
(My Skype: millie_t_xx)

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: omg yes
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: kevin because he was fun, but i always enjoy a villain
What was your favorite season? Why?: 11. so intresting and wasnt as boring as the last 2 seasons

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: sounds like good fun
What kind of strategy will you have?: lying, cheating, backstabbing, making people cry without them knowing it was me
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: oh yes. i love backstabbing. sometimes i back-stab people for the laughs, but it becomes my fatal flaw
What makes you different to the other applicants?: im the villain, and people refuse to know it. i stay low and then hit below the belt. i am the true competitor.
4397 days 7 hours ago
Cray
Username: Cray
Color Level: Gold Level

Will you be active?: Yes, I most certainly will. 
Are you active on skype?: Everyday baby!
Skype: cray.cray1 (the one in texas apparently there are many of them)
Will you do as asked? Yes :D

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes all seasons!
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: I love the Donatos so I will put them as a whole. Evel Dick demolished the other housemates and still managed to take home the grand prize. Daniele demolished the other houseguests in competitions that got her runner up.
What was your favorite season? Why?: Hard but if I had to choose i would say All-Stars. Reasons why is because every single houseguest had a different strategy....they all wanted to win and did whatever it took. Sadly the final 2 was horrible but still the season was the best ever.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: I know for certain if I can get my hands on a "key" to this game you won't be disappointed. I know I will win this I just need to get inside.
What kind of strategy will you have?: I really don't want to give away anything that will deal with my strategy other than "don't f*ck me over because if you do I will make sure you end up getting the shaft".
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: It will all depend on the situation. If a friend stands in the way of me winning. Hell yeah. If not then there is no need to do so..........maybe have other people do the backstabbing for me..that way NO BLOOD.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I'm not afraid to tell it like it is. Is that great for someone trying to lay low? No. Cause I don't intend on laying low. Im a competitor and I will fight to the death to win the title of this game. Sorry but the other 13 contestants are gonna just be their for entertainment...and then give me the win :D
4397 days 7 hours ago
iSwimmer
Username: iSwimmer
Karma: 0 (Will soon be higher due to being in a current casting.)
Color Level: White

Will you be active?: Yeah, summer. :)
Are you active on skype?: Pretty much
Will you do as asked?: Yeah, you are my leader.

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes.
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Jeff because he is smart and picks good allies.
What was your favorite season? Why?: 13 because of cliques.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: Because I have always wanted to live the Big Brother experience and this is really close to it.
What kind of strategy will you have?: Be super nice and try to make a strong alliance.
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Maybe, depends on my position in the game.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I am smarter, nicer, stronger and I can cause alot of drama and stay in the game.
4397 days 7 hours ago
Lowwww
Username:Lowwww
Color Level:Red

Will you be active?: Yop.
Are you active on skype?: I always have it on
Will you do as asked? Ofcourse dawling

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes fav. show
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Daniele D. because she was not afraid to pull moves that were risky and she was quietly evil. : )
What was your favorite season? Why?: I'd say 11 probably because Chima, Russell, Lydia, and Ronnie brought loads of drama which was interesting to see

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: Uh , because i used to play alot of games for people and i'd really like to play a really well produced game
What kind of strategy will you have?: My strategy to bring to the game is to be friends with everyone and nice. But stur the drama pot , i'm very much so an instigator : )
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: I don't think i would back stab my friends purser, but if someone else broke us up then their would be no tears shed from my side. 
What makes you different to the other applicants?: What makes me different is how much mental notes I have on game play. I don't look at the big brother house as just as a reality tv show , but as a psychological project
4397 days 7 hours ago
L310C34
L310C34
Orange

Yupppp
No don't have one
N/A
Lol sure

YES AND IM OBSESSED
Janelle because she was cutthroat and played a great game both times.
6 because of all the drama

Because I needed a new group and I thought your groups name sounded interesting so I applied.
Make a strong alliance and win as many competitions as possible
Yes if it means winning
I have been complimented in so many games ive played in how good of a player I am. I was in 3 all stars and won 2 seperate games. 1 being an all stars and 1 being a regular season. Played in 9 altogether. 2 I didn't get to all stars for.
4397 days 7 hours ago
MichaelAravind
Username: MichaelAravind
Color Level: Gold

Will you be active?: Yes, but I'm in a different time zone.
Are you active on skype?: If I have to, I will be.
Will you do as asked? Yes, of course but my only problem is the time zone.

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Well, I like Kalia cause she seemed cool. I prefer alliances that were against the majority of the house.
What was your favorite season? Why?: 11. It was different.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: I want to try something different.
What kind of strategy will you have?: I'll keep it real and if people have a problem with that, I'll work for that HOH and get them up.
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Possible friends?  Yeah. Already friends? No.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I'm different, have always felt like an outcast in real life. I think it'll be fun and nice to add me :]
4397 days 6 hours ago
EricCartman
Username:  EricCartman
Color Level: Red

Will you be active?: yes
Are you active on skype?: yes
Will you do as asked? yes

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: yes
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Jeff because he is awesome enough said
What was your favorite season? Why?: 13 because of the drama

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: Because I LOVE BIG BROTHER
What kind of strategy will you have?: Stay low and make good friends
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: yup
What makes you different to the other applicants?: Because I WILL OWN THE HOUSE

That's it! Good luck, and I'll see you at the next round of the auditions!
4397 days 5 hours ago
adro
Username: adro
Color Level: Black

Will you be active?: Yes
Are you active on skype?: Yes
Will you do as asked?  Of course!

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Yes I've seen seasons 6-13 and currently watching 2-5.
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Janelle and Rachel equally because both are amazing competitors. I also like Dan as an overall player.
What was your favorite season? Why?: 6 because it was the most entertaining and 13 because my favorite actually won.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: I love any big brother related game.
What kind of strategy will you have?: Try to stay as neutral as possible and not make too many enemies but also make silent moves.
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Yes its the nature of the game.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I will leave my emotions out the door and put my game face on. I'm not a manipulative person in real life, but if I need to be then I will have to what's best for me.
4397 days 3 hours ago
iMiracle
Username: iMiracle
Color Level: Red

Will you do as asked? Obvs

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Season 11-13
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Rachel, because she came into the house knowing what she was doing, she was a threat since day one and still managed to win those challenges and make jury on season 11, and then she was a bigger threat on season 13 and managed to win.
What was your favorite season? Why?: Season 12, because there was a lot of drama and I really loved watching Brittany's diary room messages, she made that season good.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: I want to play on Big Brother V.I.P. because I feel this group game is going to a tough one with all the popularity threats and I am always up for the challenge. I know I can bring my A game and make it far!
What kind of strategy will you have?: I have a strategy in mind, but im going to keep it to myself just in case people are reading my application right now, I dont want my plans ruined tbh
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Well you gotta do what you gotta do to make it to the end, there can only be one winner!
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I am a good competitor, I come into the game with a plan and I stick to it, I have a good social game and I am very active as well so I think I have a 1 up on these people. I know I can win.
4397 days 3 hours ago
mrkkkkyle
Username:  Mrkkkkyle
Color Level:  Silver Almost Gold

Will you be active?:  I will be very active
Are you active on skype?:  Almost more than Tengaged
Will you do as asked? I will do more than what is asked
(My Skype: millie_t_xx) Ill add you:)

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: I have for sure seen BBUSA
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: Danielle mainly because she has the guts and courage to do what others are too afraid to do
What was your favorite season? Why?: BB13 because they brought back some strong veterans

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: I know that with a little strategy I can go all the way.
What kind of strategy will you have?: I will play both physically and mentally in this house. I am very strategic when it comes to group games.
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: I will do what I have to do to become the winner of this game. I know coming in that I am not here to make friends but if I do that they are just temporary friends.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: My perseverance that I have to make sure that I come out on top each week. I know that I can rock this house. You should definately let me be apart of Big Brother V.I.P.
Thanks.
4397 days 2 hours ago
iDannielle
Username: iDannielle
Color Level: Silver

Will you be active?: Yeaaah.
Are you active on skype?: Somewhat but I can be more active for the game.
Will you do as asked? ofcc.

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Every Season except 1-4
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?:Ivette. I just love everything about Ivette. I loved her gameplay her humor everything. She just made me fall in love with BB6. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. Also I love Kalia =]
What was your favorite season? Why?: BB6. Basically because of Ivette, creativty of challenges, and many twists. It wasnt predictable at all!
Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: It seems like it will be lots of fuuuun.
What kind of strategy will you have?: IT wouldnt be much a strategy if I told now would it? :)
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: Maybe at like Final Five.
What makes you different to the other applicants?:
Im Flawless.
4397 days 2 hours ago
evil_derrick
Username: e_d
Color Level: blood

Will you be active?: you already know I will be.
Are you active on skype?: yes.
Will you do as asked?
most of the time lol.

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: yes.
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: rachel, I just think she has a lot of the same chartisitic traits as me!
What was your favorite season? Why?: bb13 my girl won!!

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: because I have played your games in the past, and there always so fun and vip= very important person equals me!
What kind of strategy will you have?: just to be myself. (its how jordan won)
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: yes, its what this site is about!
What makes you different to the other applicants?: I am my own person, I stay true to what i beleive and dont give two shits about anyone else!
4397 days 1 hour ago
Matthew09
Username:Matthew09
Color Level:Blood

Will you be active?:Yes
Are you active on skype?:Yes
Will you do as asked?Yes

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?:Yes
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?:Dan, to me he was very liked and had the best game play.
What was your favorite season? Why?: 10, it was a perfect Season of BB..not all these twists crap that messes up the game.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?:To have fun.
What kind of strategy will you have?:Get along with everyone [Not going into details] lol
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?:Depends
What makes you different to the other applicants?:I am unique. Fun. Sweet.
4396 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Username: Janelle_Pierzina
Color Level: Silver Level

Will you do as asked? Of course :)

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Seasons 5-13.
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: My Favorite Contestant is obvious Janelle Pierzina she was funny and smart. She played a great game and made it far both seasons she played on.
What was your favorite season? Why?: My favorite Season had to be Season 8 because of Dick/Danielle.

Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.? I really want to play Big Brother V.I.P because I love group/Skype games. Its gives you a chance to meet new people and compete in some of your favorite games.
What kind of strategy will you have?: My only strategy is to win lots of competitions like in other Big Brother groups, make alliances, and get along with everyone.
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: If it means the difference in winning or not yes.
What makes you different to the other applicants?: What makes me different from the other contestants is I'm very outspoken and I like to make sure my voice is heard a lot. I have an opinion and if you don't like it you can take a hike.
4396 days 20 hours ago
yswimmer96
Username: yswimmer96
Color Level: BROWN

Will you do as asked? Yes, but for a minute I thought that said will you go as naked.

Have you seen big Brother U.S.A.?: Seasons 2-14
Who was your favorite contestant? Why?: don't have an overallFave, some were good some sucked.

What was your favorite season? Why?: All of them brought me summer entertainment
Why do you want to play Big Brother V.I.P.?: Because I love you Millie and I bring the best Vet Swag!
What kind of strategy will you have?: That's for me to know and them to find out as they walk out the door.
Are you willing to backstab your possible friends?: maybe :)
What makes you different to the other applicants?:  nobody can say they've been purple for 43 months.

That's it! Good luck, and I'll see you at the next round of the auditions!

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!