This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2904 days 15 hours ago
sihz
ANSWER FOR DANNY:

We kinda had an alliance or so I thought. Did you know people were going to attempt to vote me out when they did? Why didn't you tell me if you knew of the plan? And what are your thoughts on me?
-Yes we did have an "implicit" alliance I would say bc we met in exile and made and deal but we didnt really get to work together later. No, I didnt know ppl were voting you out cuz they assumed i voted tim the previous round and didnt ask for my vote, and therefore i couldnt tell you lol. I think youre a laidback player, you and me could have made a striking and sneaky pair had you invested more time in the game considering you self voted a few times if i remember correctly? lolz
2904 days 15 hours ago
sihz
ANSWER FOR DYLAN:

Sergio: You seemed to have a lot of power in this game. However, your power came from flipping nearly every single tribal between alliances. Did you really have any true loyalties? Also, why would you choose Tim over me in final 3? I played a similar game to JT (except more careful than careless) and I think you would've had a much easier time against us.

I expected this question and I do have an answer. I did have true loyalties with Will and JT up to the point where JT turned on me thinking I was closer to Will than i was to him when i was equally closer to both to be completely honest, we were the third unknown side. So once your ally turns on you and doesnt work in his favor, how can you fully trust him again? And Will, this vote was hard bc at that point everyone was aware me and Will were working in the background leaking info back and forth except Will had a truthful alliance behind him to protect him and eventually vote him in the jury, so I had to vote him out to take that target off my back and put myself in a position where both sides needed me at f5. And to the second question, when we made that f2 deal I was gonna take you over any1 but i go to thinking later that you and JT would pick each other over the rest so i couldnt put you on the top of my list considering you also didnt receive votes against you the entire game which speaks really loud about your likeability with the cast and the jury. And alsoooooo you attempted to vote me out so that was me kinda saying right back at ya lol jk i never took my votes personal thats why i went back to you guys even after that betrayal.

What were your biggest moves that represented how you OUTWITTED, OUTPLAYED, and OUTLASTED everyone that got voted out before you? These can be one move for each portion, or one move that cultivates all three parts.
I answered my biggest 3 moves but I'll say it again, voting out Will MY CLOSEST AND ONLY TRUE ALLY was my biggest move. It basically showed people that I'm almost completely playing a logical game. Why arent Joe, Mike, Dylan, Cedric, even Will in the final 3 right now? Because they all failed to think out of the box and realize they would need people from different sides to work with in order to take out the people you consider threats like I successfully did without getting caught in the act, and if I did get caught why did people keep me? Clearly I was doing something right to get people to trust me after I fucked stuff up at tribals so I really think I outwitted, outplayed and outlasted every player making sure i had social connections with each or at least with their allies so that i would have my back covered.

And to the rest of people who are pointing out my back n forth flipping as a bad thing, why didnt anyone do something about it? I mean if i knew how unpredictable a player was, their ass would be out of the window asap LOL it isnt my fault I got away with that so I def outwitted, outplayed and outlasted, I hope my answer is good enough, Dylan!
2904 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Why arent Joe, Mike, Dylan, Cedric, even Will in the final 3 right now? Because they all failed to think out of the box and realize they would need people from different sides to work with in order to take out the people you consider threats like I successfully did without getting caught in the act, and if I did get caught why did people keep me?

I did realize this :S. I knew you were flipping and I approached Cedric to not only improve both our games, but to take you out Sergio LOL. I guess Cedric saw me as trying to "use" him b but I was actually trying to be very genuine with him about how I wanted us to advance in this game to the end together. He wanted to side with his original allies and you, Sergio, and that resulted in both you and Tim backstabbing him and giving him 5th lol. I understand why Cedric did what he did, and I don't disagree that taking me out was a great move, but imo taking you out Sergio was better for his game LOL. So in short, why the fuck did I even answer this question I'm not the one trying to secure votes here awks
2904 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Why arent Joe, Mike, Dylan, Cedric, even Will in the final 3 right now? Because they all failed to think out of the box and realize they would need people from different sides to work with in order to take out the people you consider threats

I tried this with Stuart, he ignored me, hence why I wanted to vote him off with Tim and Hali that round.

I thought it was obvious to everyone that those two were a duo, given that Timhas quotes from her on his profile and they're mutual friends.
2904 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Cedric is the reason you're in finals, Sergio. We all realized it.
Good luck! (Still waiting for JT's response before I make a decision!)
2904 days 5 hours ago
sihz
Mike, you took a chance with Cedric and it backfired unfortunately for you, but good for me

And Dylan, decisions are made accordingly game situations. If Cedric kept me because he thought he had a better chance with me than with Mike AT THAT MOMENT. Now that we are ending this we know he is the reason I am in the final 3 and he made the wrong choice for his game. Clearly I did something better than Mike to be kept over so saying Cedric is the main reason Im here is kinda belittling my gameplay. I just thought Id clear that up :p
2904 days 5 hours ago
sihz
Tldr; technically hes the reason im here, but practically it was my better self awareness that kept me over Mike in the game.
2904 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
btw i didn't backstab cedric i wanted jt gone at 5 i would have voted cedric out at 4 so i wasn''t too sad that he left
2904 days 2 hours ago
Absol
JT: You played a very quiet game but I also considered you my closest ally aside from Mike. At final 4, you had the option to tie the vote, but instead self-voted from being careless. In turn, that ended with my going out. Was the idea there to self-vote, knowing that the other two were voting me so you would still look good and obtain my vote, or were you really just that out of tune with the game that you didn't care what happened?

okay so the thing is i didn't wanna vote tim???
because that'd be dumb, he's obnoxious and rude and i honestly think that you can play a villainous and shady game and not brag about how good you are at everything . i honestly only expect him to get votes from people he was with. i knew that either you or me was likely getting votes from sergio/tim  b.c we're a "duo" so there was sort of strategy to self-voting?? i didn't necessarily think of it in the terms of "well i know this'll get dylan's jury vote" it was more "i can't really get a lot out of this tribal no matter what i do so i'll just self-vote so i don't look sus in a f3 situation" but yeah

My vote comes between you and Sergio. My question for you is what makes you a better candidate than Sergio for my vote? Did we have any meaningful interaction that would give me a reason to vote for you now? And finally how do you rate your gameplay on a 1 to 10 scale?

kk, so this question is interesting b.c i 100% didn't ever talk to you danny LMAO so i can't really say that we had any meaningful interaction b.c by the time u got voted out the alliance was still kinda shaky. plus u got idoled out so. i think if we had moved forward together i would've been very interested in working closely w/ you b.c i didn't really see you at the forefront of the alliance but i knew you'd be #teamloyal (except u voted urself like i did, so rip). i think i'm a better candidate than sergio for your vote b.c sergio honestly had minimal gameplay, social or strategic, until the f6 will voteout, and even that was pretty unimpressive, because everyone knew that had to happen, so idk.
my gameplay though? probably a 7. if i win it'll be a 10. i say 7 because even though i think i played a really good game, i'm obviously under scrutiny from the jury for being too "quiet" and not making pronounced enough moves. if i win tho that doesn't matter.

What were your biggest moves that represented how you OUTWITTED, OUTPLAYED, and OUTLASTED everyone that got voted out before you? These can be one move for each portion, or one move that cultivates all three parts.

outwitted- yeah ok i have a lot of little nuanced moves i made. for example, during the f10 vote, i knew that cedric was in our mails to vote out hali, but he wasn't in our alliance, and was with will/others instead. instead of telling people & ratting him out, i decided just to let the vote go through, knowing that we'd likely have majority, but cedric wouldn't vote with us & i figured stirring up confusion in a large alliance would be a good idea. but then cedric played an idol anyway so every1 knew he was the rat so my move flopped. but this is most of my gameplay, like these very small things i did all ended up culminating into making finale just b.c i mostly kept my head down and didn't try and orchestrate these big moves lol. i can describe a lot more of these b.c i know they're not particularly impressive

outplayed- i don't have a good won for this because i consider outplaying to be outcompeting in like, physical competitions? and i won no comps. literally 0 comps.

outlasted- i made it to the end with no advantages, idols, immunities (i literally didn't win a single tribal immunity either), extra votes, anything. the other two can't say the same thing, obviously :)
2904 days 2 hours ago
sihz
Me: *is a minimal social, strategic gameplayer*
Me: *takes out his actual targets in every single vote*
Me: *is the decision maker when it mattered the most*
Me: *isnt considered a floater*
2904 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
i have never bragged about anything i've done
2904 days ago
lionsden121
btw just because we've won immunities doesn't mean its a bad thing i didn't find one idol im sorry that i like to compete and like to win things
2903 days 23 hours ago
dannyjr0587
Thank you for your answers. I have made my decision and will cast my vote now :)
Good luck to you all :)
2903 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
i feel like most if not all of the jury votes were already in before this i dont think i could have said anything to win this game

i feel like i lost before i could even make a speech
2903 days 19 hours ago
dannyjr0587
I didn't know who I was voting for between Absol & Sergio until my questions were answered by them!

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!