This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2891 days 16 hours ago
s73100
OK Well I can ask questions cuz its 7:41
Question to all-
What was your biggest move?
How did you play a better game then your opponent?
individual-
JT- I mostly just saw you as a floater, did you do anything that didn't make you a sheep?
Tim- Did you play with your heart or your brain
Sihz (forgot ur name) - You succesfully played both sides, do you think that puts a lot of blood on your hands or do you think it was more successful in the end?
2891 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
a didn't talk to two people

i tried talking to you mike and u didn't give me time of day
i talked to jt and dylan about wills blindside i talked to cedric will and hali because they were part of the alliance
i literally talked to the whole jury besides u so u can stfu i dont have ur vote ur obviously voting for sergio just go and leave me alone
2891 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
It's not personal Tim. I feel that you have been very arrogant this entire Jury Questioning, and you are giving yourself way too much credit for your almost non-existent game. You had no social game. You relied heavily on Idols and Immunity Challenge wins, and your strategic game does not even begin to compare to Sergio's. The fact that you even admitted that you are a goat only further proves my point. Does a goat really deserve to win over someone who skillfully played this game from Day 1 ?
2891 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
You talked to the WHOLE jury?
I do not believe you spoke with Stuart, Danny, Myself, OR Joel.
You only talked for Dylan and JT for one round.
You only spoke with Hali, Cedric, and Will, and I guess Sergio following me being voted out.
That's 6/9 of the Jury that you didn't talk to LOL
2891 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
biggest move was wills blindside because that is when i woke up as a player because i knew i was goating it from the merge on

i played a better game because i was loyal to people where sergio screwed everyone at one point or another and jt ...was he even in the game? he self-voted screwed his alliance member talk about a goat imo he was a goat to mike and dylan but idk everyones game so i cant be sure

i obviously played with my brain if i played with my heart i would have stuck true to my alliance of will and cedric and they would be here with me, but my brain told me i wasn't gonna win with them and i had to blindside them
2891 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
i did talk to danny and joel why dont u talk to them

ill give u stuart but he did get 11th place and he didn't give me the time of day like u did
2891 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
btw i did play from d1 BUT I PURPOSEFULLY turned into a goat so a target wasnt' on my back and on hali's or on will's back
2891 days 16 hours ago
JoelW55
Hi guys this decision isnt going to be that difficult and I feel like watching the end parts of the game I really know who I'm voting for
Sergio- I knew you was a big threat yet I never really went on my instincts to try and get you out at one point. Possibly the worst thing for me was saying the double vote. I feel compared to the other 2 you did more.
Tim-I'll give it to you I'm shocked you're here but you are VERY lucky. You should have got 13th however I decided to switch the vote on Luna giving you a second chance and then after that Hali played an idol on you thus making her a bigger target than you. I don't hate you Tim but your social game was really REALLY lacking. People got pissed off by you very easily and were willing to vote off inactive players over you in premerge. While one part is making the end the other part is convincing the jury to vote for you which you really did not succeed in
JT-I like you, however I see a lack of individual moves. I feel like you just went along with what the alliance did (which also I did but thats besides the point) and not much else to make your game really shine out from the others. If it was in terms of who i probably got along with the best out of the final 3 I'd probably give it to you but theres a lot more than that to consider.
2891 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
LOL Thank you for reiterating exactly what I have been trying to explain to Tim, but he refuses to accept and keeps arguing with me about.
Love ya Joel < 3
2891 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
In Tim's defense I literally asked Stuart to work together after sending him to Exile and he flat out ignored me, he wasn't exactly the most responsive person in the game.

I don't know, somewhere around the final 8 JT must've decided that a Nukunonu 3 finals (which could have plausibly happened) was Very Bad and Not Acceptable and just stopped responding to mails.

Also, to anybody this applies to, walk me through the Arris blindside. I always wondered how that went down.
2891 days 16 hours ago
sihz
Answer to HALI:
What was your biggest move? I consider the last 3 votes as my biggest moves and i'll explain them all but Will's boot was def my biggest move. Voting Will was mainly my decision bc JT/Dylan were down to vote whoever on the other side so when Tim came with the offer that was my chance to make everyone happy with that decision and let everyone work with me and give me information to make the best decisions for my game. If i voted Cedric I would have pissed off Tim and if he would have won f5 immunity, he could have turned on me so.

Then taking out Cedric was also SOLELY my decision bc both sides needed my vote. Tim assumed i would stick with him and cedric at f5 but i was afraid he would win next immunity and vote me out and i was NOT gonna risk that so voting him out over JT def made more sense to my game.

And then voting Dylan out was also MY decision, everyone thought i was voting with them. However Dylan was a bigger jury threat than Tim so i was gonna tie the vote against someone Tim was able to beat in the tie breaker in hopes he took me to f2. I was risking EVERYTHING I HAD in hopes he didnt turn on me at last minute

How did you play a better game then your opponent?
I played a better game than both of them because like I said my strategy was becoming best friends with pretty much everyone at one point with the purpose of getting information and make the best decision for MY GAME. Sticking to one side like JT and Tim did stopped them both from working with the opposing side, and thats how I became the decision maker. I flipped quite a few times because once one of my targets was gone, I would need the other side's votes to vote another of my targets. I cant really name something that was JT's decision or Will's decision since they always stuck to their alliances and hoped for the best. After the first 2 tribals, every single one of my targets went in each round, I got a lot of blood of my hands from the jury and neither one of them realized i was the one controlling everything because I was very easy to get people to trust me after i fucked shit up at tribals, EXCEPT THAT ONE TIME I ALMOST GOT VOTED OFF LMAO (Props to Mike).

Sihz (forgot ur name) - You succesfully played both sides, do you think that puts a lot of blood on your hands or do you think it was more successful in the end?
A little bit of both i would say. Getting no blood in my hands in a very likeable cast wouldnt have gotten me where i am right now so I played 10% with my heart and 90% with my brain. I stayed true to myself all the time trying to make the least damage to the jury but sometimes its almost unavoidable when you wanna make the right move
2891 days 16 hours ago
sihz
Wait i meant JT's decision or Tim's****** decision lol.
2891 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also, I'm trying to reboot my Survivor series: http://www.tengaged.com/group/5492/forum/topic/17730741

I haven't made an ad for it yet, being lazy and trying to get some people to apply first so it looks better.
2891 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
ur not gonna ask any questions? lol
2891 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Also Will I never reached out to you after I mailed Mike that I was keeping my idol clue after you took too long to respond to me asking if we could share it because you flat out told me to Fuck off LOL

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!